This Place Gets Weirder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Place Gets Weirder!

Okay, no doubt I'm letting myself in for the normal torrent of abuse but here goes. I don't come on here as much as I used to as it appears to have developed into a series of threads which incite back biting, ludicrous comments, threats, the same old questions and nit picking.

I appreciate the sarcastic gems of MattF, Yoshie, Albannach, GWH200, Apache and a few others. I sometimes only read through the drivel in the hope that one of the above mentioned has deemed fit to reply with their rapier wit!

I've met up with some fantastic people through this forum and every now and again some great topics still turn up but on the whole, in my opinion, it's taken a bit of a down turn of late.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's because I've read a lot of it all before but I think I'll take a rest for a short while. (No doubt now that I've written this something will go wrong with the truck and I'll have to come crawling back with my tail between my legs!)

Until next time - Carry On Regardless!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Drivel
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
      Drivel
      A classic example! Pay your subs mate, I might take some notice!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

How dare you not mention stein the sarcastic or bushy's strops and links ..........or even my thread hijacking .....................

and yes i been finding it hard work here too ........ Facebook is a curse as some of the banter has gone there as well as elite
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          A classic example! Pay your subs mate, I might take some notice!
          As it happens I was around at Koi's today as if it was any of your business.
          But I've seen a lot of people who come on forums saying they are not going to visit any more because of this or that,
          Well. don't come here anymore, don't make a drama.
          And mind the door don't hit your a$$ on the way out.

Comment

my thoughts exactly

Comment

Can we keep this thread alive, then anyone else who wants to say the same thing can say it here? Then maybe the rest of the forum might get a chance to recover without the constant drip, drip of people making big announcements that they're leaving?
              Andy
              http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
                Can we keep this thread alive, then anyone else who wants to say the same thing can say it here? Then maybe the rest of the forum might get a chance to recover without the constant drip, drip of people making big announcements that they're leaving?

That spoils the chance of p1ss takes and hijacks
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

As it happens I was around at Koi's today as if it was any of your business.
                  If it's none of his business, why did you tell him?

But I've seen a lot of people who come on forums saying they are not going to visit any more because of this or that,
                  Perhaps you're the common denominator? I don't recall anyone leaving because of the sniping before you joined?

And mind the door don't hit your a$$ on the way out.
                  There was no need for that. I reckon there'll be more people saddened about Jim's leaving than will be happy you're still around.

I think it's worrying that people like Jim and Graham are taking time out because of the attitude of some of the newbies.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I'm not getting drawn into this stuff, in fact i aint even gonna post a reply!!

f##k it i just did
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I don't know what your problem is Albanach, you seem to be afraid of Newbies, are we not allowed to have an opinion until we have 12,000 posts?
                      This is the Internet, it's not real life. which is handy for to$$ers like yourself because on here you can pretend you are somebody.
                      I'm sure that Scorpion can come back with an answer himself without you speaking on his behalf.
                      And I'm pretty sure in thinking that a lot of people on here would be glad if you chose the door.
                      Last edited by slobodan; 18 October 2009, 17:26.

Comment

Ding ding, end of round 2, come on lads, we are intitled to our own opinion, but surely we don't have to throw all our toys out the pram. theres more to life than arguing leaving coming back, going again. Why is it, rather than just say, ok no probs, see you when you come back on, people start name calling and getting annoyed at each other. Pick up your rattles, stick em back in the pram and get on with something else.
                        www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                          Ding ding, end of round 2, come on lads, we are intitled to our own opinion, but surely we don't have to throw all our toys out the pram. theres more to life than arguing leaving coming back, going again. Why is it, rather than just say, ok no probs, see you when you come back on, people start name calling and getting annoyed at each other. Pick up your rattles, stick em back in the pram and get on with something else.
                          nice one i woz just about to say that..its like a playground full of kids n it

Comment

I don't post much cause I can't be arsed and don't have the time due to catching up with the online drama's here! It's better than the TV Nearly as much fun as the Landy forums!
                            Last edited by Mrbill; 18 October 2009, 18:20.

Comment

This is the Internet, it's not real life. which is handy for to$$ers like yourself because on here you can pretend you are somebody.
                              I do exist in real life, those on here who've met me will confirm that. There's no need for name calling.

I'm sure that Scorpion can come back with an answer himself without you speaking on his behalf.
                              He's more than capable of speaking for himself. However, he is also a friend of mine, you insulted him, so I'm sticking up for him. Do you never stick up for your mates?

And I'm pretty sure in thinking that a lot of people on here would be glad if you chose the door.
                              I can only think of 3. Not my idea of a lot.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                              X