This Place Gets Weirder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hilux View Post
    Lost count how many Burgundy/Grey surfs i imported just something about the colour that liked. l must have brought in about 30 "GREY" surfs aleast 1 Blue one which i wont talk about. And at least 7 Black surfs, i did buy a "YELLOW" surf but it got lost on the way over from JAPAN, YES LOST it was put on the boat in Japan but was not on the boat when it got to Southampton it never did turn up but the shipping company paid up.
    The silver 2nd gens look good
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Bob i may be in the market for a 3.0l soon for someone.He will have a max of £1500 top spend tho.I got to get his hilux sorted for him then he's selling it to buy a surf
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Sigh...

Green ones...drainpipes grow out of your wing

black ones... Severely small genitals

grey ones... Urge to drink meths

Blue ones... Generally has convictions for wearing ladies pants in public

orange/White/silver... Have been known to attemt the pasa doble' in tesco's

burgundy ones... These owners show an appreciation of the minutae of life. Always well endowed, financially,emotionally and physically.
        Burgundy owners are known for their venerable wit and their popularity with the ladies.

Obviously this in no way applies to mattf

D
        burgundy ones..... grow mushrooms out the bonnet
        these mushrooms are kept in the dark and feed on sh1t
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Sigh...

Green ones...drainpipes grow out of your wing

black ones... Severely small genitals

grey ones... Urge to drink meths

Blue ones... Generally has convictions for wearing ladies pants in public

orange/White/silver... Have been known to attemt the pasa doble' in tesco's

burgundy ones... These owners show an appreciation of the minutae of life. Always well endowed, financially,emotionally and physically.
          Burgundy owners are known for their venerable wit and their popularity with the ladies.

Obviously this in no way applies to mattf
          here here well said and very true
          Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

• someone should make some top trump cards for surfs that would settle a lot round here ha ha
            Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Working...
            X