Intercooler..... Is it worth It....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    s/s exhaust first .....big bore ..... then a inter cooler for you ....... do not know alot about bobboxes though
    What about these power chips that upgrade the power by 30/35 bhp? Too much stress on the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
      What about these power chips that upgrade the power by 30/35 bhp? Too much stress on the engine?
      bobbox is one of these ......not having a ecu or chips it's not a area i look into
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

No!!!!

Spend the money / time on beer.

The more beer you drink, the less you care about intercoolers. AND intercoolers dont make you attractive to women, but excess beer does!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          bollox is one of these ......not having a ecu or chips it's not a area i look into

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            No!!!!

Spend the money / time on beer.

The more beer you drink, the less you care about intercoolers. AND intercoolers dont make you attractive to women, but excess beer does!
            beer and tits drool.....have you a bigger picture of you avatar

Comment

well if you say so ........

Comment

Yes, on my work PC. Will post it up tomorrow.

Ahhhh beer - when you are worst placed to do anything about the tits...

Comment

Yes, on my work PC. Will post it up tomorrow.

Ahhhh beer - when you are worst placed to do anything about the tits...
                  Merlot has the same effect

Comment

Its all good!

Comment

Just doin an intercooler write up for matts site so when it's up have a look might give you some idea of whats involved, it's worth doing if you enjoy working on the truck, if your expecting a "$hit off a shovel" power increase go for the beer instead
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Just doin an intercooler write up for matts site so when it's up have a look might give you some idea of whats involved, it's worth doing if you enjoy working on the truck, if your expecting a "$hit off a shovel" power increase go for the beer instead
                        saturday mornings are spent on truck and i just found this http://cgi.ebay.ie/Audi-A4-Intercool...#ht_500wt_1182 on ebay.ie would it be any use, i hear you usually have to get 2 intercoolers so you can have have the inlet/outlet facing the same way???/

Comment

Working...
                        X