Random: Acrylic/glass tube/jar wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use a smaller jar and "shrunken" head,

you can cut glass on an electric tile cutter, i cut some mirror tiles on mine
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
      that's the daftedst fancy dress idea i've ever heard!... how are you going to drink???!!!!

golden rule... never cover your mouth!
      I was going to have the jar on a plinth/column sort of thing with the rest of me being the column and have a drink hidden and a straw/tube going up by my neck. Of fill a camelbak pouch with beer or something. You get drunk quicker drinking through a staw apparently - a cheap night! lol

Yeah it is a stupid idea but kind of the point is to make people laugh. Which I think I may achieve with this one.

One plastic supplier has recommended using 1mm polycarbonate or Polyethylene terephthalate (PETG) which I think is the sort of stuff you get used as packaging. It can be cut with sissors. So that might work.
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Futurama fan...

Going as Nixon's head?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Futurama fan...

Going as Nixon's head?
          I do like Futurama but it's not meant to be that sort of head in a jar. It's meant to be more a sort of scientific specimen in formaldehyde - a freak of nature exhibit sort of thing. So should be easy for me! lol
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

You can't mention freak of nature on here... They will all come ... Not running as such !!!
            I think it sounds ace... Some pics of the finished article would be much appreciated
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X