No announcement yet.

Hello from salisbury plains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking harder now the wing is slightly out of alignment and there is a tiny bit of overspray on the door hinges there.

kinda explains why it looked so tidy obviously not the original paint! lol

Comment

Originally posted by andyw View Post
      where the rigger for the suspension arm is just to the left, that is about half an inch deep indent, which was filled with filler. the suspensino arm isnt welded on straight. also dead centre of the pick the thing that comes away from chassis with a bush aint straight, and isnt actually attached all the way around, also the other side has the same again with filler and theres bulges in places.

i took it to the garage for the cv joint as the chaps really do know there stuff.

Well you didn't come here as this is surf tech centre most weekends ..............

something is normally being done or tested
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

oh your a garage? i.e you sell them as well? lol will be looking for something else soon as i get my money back.

or have i totally misread that?

Comment

No it's a parking space outside my house .......it just happens that things happen here

look in the mods section at the bumper

Comment

ah gotcha lol very nice indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by andyw View Post
              ah gotcha lol very nice indeed!

we play here and out there

Comment

Working...
              X