Hello from salisbury plains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from salisbury plains

Hello all, just to say hello really, been down southampton today and looked at a 3.0td surf, was amazed how clean it seemed. going back tomorrow for a second checkover and test drive, but think its a done deal.

Been doing few searches on here but far as I can tell there not really more prone to anything more than any other car, and it felt very good while driving. No doubt ill be looking in as i do find the odd thing i want sorting i.e lifting

so hello and thanks for the info ive found so far!

Cheers
    Andy

The loonys are here ......West lavington .......

Welcome to the nut house .....beware the squirrel

if you see me wave ..........

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Well i got the lux and im well chuffed

got it booked in for a cv boot (garage said he would do it, but itd cost me more in fuel than getting a garage closer to home do it)

other than that its pretty mint, just needs some recovery points!

as for driving it I am in love, and so is every other member of my family! (One hated driving my pajero!!!)

Comment

welcome to the nuthouse

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter

I'm the squirrel, you are quite safe unless you are a fruit bat

Sorry about Bio, just stay UPWIND of him !!!!!

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

welcome dude
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

oohh i was in lavington on monday car hunting, went over to cross country cars to have a look but they only had a nissan pickup which was huuuge!

will keep an eye out as im only in Westbury. not seen you yet though.

thanks for the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by andyw View Post
              oohh i was in lavington on monday car hunting, went over to cross country cars to have a look but they only had a nissan pickup which was huuuge!

will keep an eye out as im only in Westbury. not seen you yet though.

thanks for the welcome

Normally found on the plain......... and do tours ......if you dare .........

beware the mud

Comment

Hi an welcome

Nice looking truck
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hi n Welcome, nice colour too !!!!
                  The only thing missing is MUD !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Normally found on the plain......... and do tours ......if you dare .........

beware the mud
                    If you dare being the operative words !!

The tours are legendary !!!

Comment

at the moment itll be staying reasonably shiny, still got the jacked up paj but only able to drive it at pay and plays.

ohh i might do if you dont get too scratchy or too deep

the engine bay is currently clean enough to eat off of, and wouldnt mind keeping it that way for abit lol

Comment

at the moment itll be staying reasonably shiny, still got the jacked up paj but only able to drive it at pay and plays.

ohh i might do if you dont get too scratchy or too deep

the engine bay is currently clean enough to eat off of, and wouldnt mind keeping it that way for abit lol

Compton , foxhams or mintey

Comment

Go on one of Bio's tours and you got 2 hopes - Bob and No !

what's wrong with a brown engine bay ?

Comment

Good man, I like you already.

Welcome on board by the way,enjoy your stay.

Comment

lol ill take a pic of the bay and youll understand

foxham semi regular long as it wasnt too wet (went once and there were 3 zuks winching there way around, every one else couldnt make it up the hill to get in) i made it to up hill back down and too entranc, 45 mins of plugging through the easy bits of easy stuff i gave up with bit warm engine ) oh untill i blew the gearbox on the paj there, then went mad, bought a series 2a 109, gave paj to dad if he fixed it, did my back in with land rover, sold, went hunting nothing specific, found this and am now well happy.

never got round to compton basset yet, and never fancied minety as it just looks slush pit and as paj's are known for heads once hot with a clogged rad.....

you forgot childrey though my fav!!!

oh also run down to aldermaston 4x4 without a club reguarly, lovly days to be had down there with option of going a little/lot silly if you want!

Comment

Working...
                              X