yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.A.O Koi or other mods. with special powers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    I dont come here as much as I used to because it bores the shit out of me these days. I notice that a lot of the 'old guard' dont bother either. Maybe its for the same reason, maybe it's because they've moved on and have new hobbies.

'Vatchman' has his rubber gimp suit manufacturing business, 'Woodzie' has his Greenpower' methane powered leccy generating business, Mudsurfer breeds dogs, Tony's in the building game, Rod's on the drag-queen circuit and Matt F... well... gender reassignment takes it out of you... - the list goes on.

I too can remember there being 80 or 90 people on at 1am all deep in some mental discussion about ARBs and whether you'd roll over if you had a spare tyre on the roof - people got a roasting and shrugged it off. Nowadays, everyone seems to block Matt F's posts...

You daren't have an argument these days for fear of someone getting all teary-eyed and blubbing, and a load of others then offering hugs and joining in the indignation.

Feckin pussies, the lot of yer!
    oi yer ####wit they dont know me as vatchman..........but your right though andy. rods is on the drag queen circuit.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      What's happening over at your place?

The chat box is good! Maybe we should use the one on here for those late night banter and abuse sessions like we used to.
      Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      we used to - the chat room.

Was a right laugh that but no one ever goes there now.....
      Best thing you could do, it brings a forum alive as long as thick skins are bought to the game.
      Brian

Comment

have you just noticed something going on here,there are a few of us oldy members taking the #### here and ive got that old lol feeling coming back to me old bones. bio faggot,put my trousers down and step away.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          oi yer ####wit they dont know me as vatchman..........but your right though andy. rods is on the drag queen circuit.
          And why does people keep using woodzie . in am a biohazard
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

have you just noticed something going on here,there are a few of us oldy members taking the #### here and ive got that old lol feeling coming back to me old bones. bio faggot,put my trousers down and step away.

I ain't touching them ......they melted the tongs

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              And why does people keep using woodzie . in am a biohazard
              i thought i was the only person that called you that still...........its a habit i cant help it.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I was serious about alton towers I have 4 teenagers to take next friday, so I will have a day to kill any {worthwhile} suggestions
                Brian

Comment

I personally think the chat room should be resurrected. I also think people should use the 'Block User' option more often.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    I was serious about alton towers I have 4 teenagers to take next friday, so I will have a day to kill any {worthwhile} suggestions
                    Do you like pottery?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      I ain't touching them ......they melted the tongs
                      not the tongs,is that the ones you use to get the spaghetti out the pan.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Do you like pottery?
                        Having met me several times, have a fecin stab in the dark
                        Brian

Comment

I personally think the chat room should be resurrected. I also think people should use the 'Block User' option more often.
                          the block user button,yes i forgot about that,well that explains why most people dont reply to me.when i send them pms.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            Having met me several times, have a fecin stab in the dark
                            Having met me several times, do you think I collect Miniature Doulton Vases and Spode?

Comment

the block user button,yes i forgot about that,well that explains why most people dont reply to me.when i send them pms.
                              No one reads them anyway .......... cos you want too much money ......

You have a good conection tonight

Comment

Having met me several times, do you think I collect Miniature Doulton Vases and Spode?
                                Yep
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X