• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    want some snails ....
    Have they been breeding again?

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
      did they do a 3.0ly twin cab pick up??? if not then i think toyota were silly not to give the pick up the more powerfull engine as its clearly built as more of a work horse. which will suit me perfect for my work. save my surf getting dirty inside now lol.
      3.0lt twin cab pick ups were only introduced into this country in last couple of years when the new model came out with the D4D engine

Comment

got to say been there and done that with the 2.4 up to scotland upteen times from dorset and all good even with a mix match of engines but went across europe 1500 miles to start with the 3.0 and what a diference........ even all loaded up and i mean that mit roofbox it did fine all the way to italy and about 3000 miles over here just need some bits from stormforce to keep her in good form 2.4 are good but need the extra oophhh of the 3.0.....,,,,,well thats what the missus says!!!...................sorr y about spelling......climbing the red wine mountain..1.23 euro's a bottle.....
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

so to sum up......its only the head issues and powers issuse that seperate the two?
          coool. me's gona buy it.

Comment

Working...
          X