Stereo changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    The last time I looked, 'amps' was plural. That tends to mean more than one? Both amps (with specs) and your subs. I'll start my thread at the weekend.
    you mean Ampth?
    i have a lithp
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      you mean Ampth?
      i have a lithp
      I always thought it was evil giving someone an affliction they can't pronounce.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i've been wanting to change the stereo for ages. i like having some decent sounds that you can crank right up for the motorway journeys. but after my friend spent a whole day changing his stereo, and seeing the state of it afterwards i've never bothered!

Shalershasker, when are you next available?!
        I spent a lot of the day on this but thats only because I wanted to be very careful about how the dash came out and went back in + the wiring nightmares, now that it's done I've found it's not that bad a job to undertake, it's just a bit fiddly at times, have got to take it apart again to find out an intermitant problem with the stereo not remembering station presets (most probably lose connection on permanant live) so am thinking about doing a complete write up with photos for the 3rd gen stereo removal and refit for newbies like me, let me know if and when you need it or I can post it up here. I found write up's for it but nothing comprehensive with photo's etc for the 3rd gen.
        Neal

Comment

Sometimes you need to swap the red and yellow wires round as some are wired with the red as permanent live instead of yellow. (my corsa was like this)

Rob.

Comment

you mean Ampth?
            i have a lithp
            I hope your not taking the pith
            ith a tewwible afflicthun
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X