Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormforce

Hi Rich

All home safe and sound, even though we had to use hard shoulder on M5 due to a peculiar burning smell and light smoke in rear view mirror.

Seems the air con tensioner pulley decided to seize solid and smoke was from the belt as it happily polished the pulley so looks like I'm gonna need a replacement if you have the full set-up lying around including the tensioner bolt and lock nut ?

Was good to see you, Mandy and the mad pirate again, and hopefully next time I'm down work won't interfere with my spare time so much.

If your ever up this way we can always find a bed if needs be

Andy

Hi Andy.Good to see you and the good lady again.Sorry it was like a toyota orr road meet here at the time,I should have the bits here for you if needed so should be ok mate.I'll let you know when i'm up your way again.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Can I join this triage........ I'm only trying to spread a little happiness
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Can I join this triage........ I'm only trying to spread a little happiness
        You most certainly can mr GWH. You have made a certain member form this region very happy or at least your old truck has

Just need to wait for September to get the bits fitted.

Richard
        If you can sort out the parts for me that would be good, about to take the grinder to the lock nut now as it is welded to the pulley face

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          You most certainly can mr GWH. You have made a certain member form this region very happy or at least your old truck has

Just need to wait for September to get the bits fitted.

Richard
          If you can sort out the parts for me that would be good, about to take the grinder to the lock nut now as it is welded to the pulley face
          Glad to hear it guvnor....I got me a steel one now !!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X