core plug or not core plug is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    Immensely. It would have been better deleted totally rather than moderated.

p.s: That's a big hint.
    aww, i was enjoying it....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

Yeah, but for once I was being perfectly helpful until it became obvious he's a dipsh1t and......................

...................my helpful posts get moderated completely altering the context and making me look like a tw@t.

I don't mind being classed as a tw@t, (obviously ), but I do prefer to do it of my own accord.

Comment

lol, tony , whats your view on this thread core plug or cracked block?

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

zacco

Comment

look dude you acted like that , motor advise im looking for not a shrink advise, im not motor minded jus a simple explaination would have done , seemed to me that there was confusion on what the problem was.

Yeah, but for once I was being perfectly helpful until it became obvious he's a dipsh1t and......................

...................my helpful posts get moderated completely altering the context and making me look like a tw@t.

I don't mind being classed as a tw@t, (obviously ), but I do prefer to do it of my own accord.
          zacco

Comment

Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91 View Post
            lol, tony , whats your view on this thread core plug or cracked block?
            Tony will be along in a minute nae doubt. But I'm sure he'll say it's likely to be a core plug, possibly (if you're incredibly unlucky) a cracked block.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

look dude you acted like that , motor advise im looking for not a shrink advise, im not motor minded jus a simple explaination would have done , seemed to me that there was confusion on what the problem was.
              Acted like what? Helpful? Too bl00dy right. Like p1ssing into the wind though, it would appear. A three year old could have understood the information you were given, (in both threads by several people). There was no confusion. You just weren't listening to a bl00dy word anyone said.

Comment

so the drainage hole does not need to be plugged ? its there for this purpose ?

how easy/hard is it to replace a core plug ?

QUOTE=Albannach;570214]Tony will be along in a minute nae doubt. But I'm sure he'll say it's likely to be a core plug, possibly (if you're incredibly unlucky) a cracked block.[/QUOTE]
                zacco

Comment

i dunno if your wife been beating you or something but your highly strung, take a valium m8

lol

Acted like what? Helpful? Too bl00dy right. Like p1ssing into the wind though, it would appear. A three year old could have understood the information you were given, (in both threads by several people). There was no confusion. You just weren't listening to a bl00dy word anyone said.
                  zacco

Comment

I had just posted a useful post 'til I saw that above, and then I deleted it. Now, however, you can go screw yourself. Can't be arsed helping ungrateful f*ckwits anymore, so I ain't going to.

Comment

ive told YOU 3 times now i dont want or need your help, loads of other nice grease monkeys here to help me .

I had just posted a useful post 'til I saw that. However, now, you can go screw yourself. Can't be arsed helping ungrateful f*ckwits anymore, so I ain't going to.
                      zacco

Comment

so the drainage hole does not need to be plugged ? its there for this purpose ?
                        The hole you point at is there for a purpose, don't block it.

how easy/hard is it to replace a core plug ?
                        Replacing a core plug is a doddle, getting to it is a different matter. Yours is a gearbox out job.

Comment

loads of other nice grease monkeys here to help me .
                          Grease monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                            Replacing a core plug is a doddle, getting to it is a different matter. Yours is a gearbox out job.
                            .....and if one is gone the rest will not be too far behind if corrosion is the cause.

Nev

Comment

Well said Nev and Matt, i'd apply Albannach's advice here, this bloke obviously dont know his arse from his elbow when it comes to motors so mate! your best bet is to f##k off to a garage and let them sort it, or get rid (read scrap it), if one core's rotted it a good bet the others aint far behind, judgeing by the ammount of water comeing out the drain (clue in the name) hole its a small core gone in the rear of the block, this is a major strip down just to be able to get at it, as you need a decent bit of room to "drift" a new core plug in,
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Is this #### billy?

####ing halfwit, ban this ####er please.
                                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                                X