No announcement yet.

sun visor for surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all i could find, i thought i still had the link (formerly from bushy) for "lund" range of visors but cant find it, got me interested in one again, (plus id would shield the glow from my roof spots, they glare in the screen and cant see ####all except the bonnet scoop)

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/carparts...oyota+sunvisor
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes View Post
      you after something like this??
      I can't remember where i got mine from - other than an online supplier - based in the UK. I seem to remember i got it from one of the suppliers listed in the accessory suppliers listed on this site in the links section - but can't say for sure.
      Mine has two stainless brackets which are secured into the windscreen pilar behind the rubber seal. It can rattle a little at motorway speeds but other than I've had no probs in 4 years.
      ive just creamed.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        This is all i could find, i thought i still had the link (formerly from bushy) for "lund" range of visors but cant find it, got me interested in one again, (plus id would shield the glow from my roof spots, they glare in the screen and cant see ####all except the bonnet scoop)

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/carparts...oyota+sunvisor
        yea i like 'em. will have to do stuff step by step though. i cannot afford to splash out.
        i would also like a set of american racing rims with some half decent tyres on.
        i dunno, the only thing i dislike about my truck is the silver bottom.

has any of you made this back to body colour?

my red surf is all body colour with chrome bumpers and chrome panels on the sides. may be i'll just repair that and flog the blue one i have as once fixed the red one will be nicer than the blue one and also has everything prepped for off road (nipples, LSD, sus lift, no rust at all, undersealed, new brake bias, gear oil fresh) javars done a brill job in looking after the truck.
        GRR i need help deciding.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If their both 3lt's just keep the better one (needs less work) and flog the other, must admit i done go much on the two tone ones, (no offence Vince if your still with us) i bl00dy soon blow em in the same as the rest of the truck
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            If their both 3lt's just keep the better one (needs less work) and flog the other, must admit i done go much on the two tone ones, (no offence Vince if your still with us) i bl00dy soon blow em in the same as the rest of the truck
            the red is 2.4,
            yes its noticeably slower than the blue 3.0, but in all honesty it isnt really that much. the 2.4 boosts at 10 or 11psi, and has an L200 intercooler and bonnet scoop. on the motorway, i can sit at 7psi boost (about half throttle) and stick to 70-80mph. overtaking is a little slow though whereas in the 3.0 if you get ####s sitting in lanes 2 and 3 when they are not even overtaking anyone, i can safely overtake on the inside, and i know if i pull into the 3rd lane with a car coming up that i can overtake and move back without being FULL BEAMED from behind.

:/
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

stormy is breaking a mint blue one,just swap panels over?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                stormy is breaking a mint blue one,just swap panels over?
                ive seriously thought about doing stuff like that. ive enquired on here for some doors and a bumper, and an LSD.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                  yea i like 'em. will have to do stuff step by step though. i cannot afford to splash out.
                  i would also like a set of american racing rims with some half decent tyres on.
                  i dunno, the only thing i dislike about my truck is the silver bottom.

has any of you made this back to body colour?

my red surf is all body colour with chrome bumpers and chrome panels on the sides. may be i'll just repair that and flog the blue one i have as once fixed the red one will be nicer than the blue one and also has everything prepped for off road (nipples, LSD, sus lift, no rust at all, undersealed, new brake bias, gear oil fresh) javars done a brill job in looking after the truck.
                  GRR i need help deciding.
                  Keep the red one - hows that?
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

lets see what happens!
                    i'm putting the wing in to be sprayed
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X