ever heard about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    So, you only ever eat British food that's been traditionally cooked?
    no, thats why i said "some wonderful, and some not so wonderful"

what food is british these days? may be i'm being thick, but the last time i recall eating a traditional british meal was when i visited the pie and mash shop for pie mash and licor (if thats how you spell it)

tomorrow i think we have stir fry, next will be a mean pasta cooked by me (lloyd grossman jar of sauce because im not as skilled as some when making sauces.. or i just dont like waiting for it to cook down)
    i'll play it by ear after then
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      no, thats why i said "some wonderful, and some not so wonderful"

what food is british these days? may be i'm being thick, but the last time i recall eating a traditional british meal was when i visited the pie and mash shop for pie mash and licor (if thats how you spell it)
      Pie and mash is hardly traditional? Since Shirley's cancer, we cook proper food, no ready meals and rarely use bottled stir in type sauces. We cook seasonally too, so there's always variety. You should try it.

Goose, duck, pidgeon, rabbit, lamb, veal, mutton, beef, pork, chicken, venison, grouse, pheasant and fish.

There you go, 14 different types of meat. That's a different thing every day for a fortnight and all can be cooked traditionally using 100% British ingredients. So lots of British food
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Pie and mash is hardly traditional? Since Shirley's cancer, we cook proper food, no ready meals and rarely use bottled stir in type sauces. We cook seasonally too, so there's always variety. You should try it.

Goose, duck, pidgeon, rabbit, lamb, veal, mutton, beef, pork, chicken, venison, grouse, pheasant and fish.

There you go, 14 different types of meat. That's a different thing every day for a fortnight and all can be cooked traditionally using 100% British ingredients. So lots of British food

So whats for dinner tomorrow big man, sounds ###### good!
        what time do you want me down at?
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

may be i should google some recipees.
          dont think ive had duck unless its been from a chinese. had goose for christmas once. dont remember ever eating pidgeon. rabbit is nice, lamb on sundays is a regular over here. definitely the nicest tasting meat ive tried. not keen on veal or vennison. never had grouse or pheasant. and fish i completely forgot about that. poached salmon, not had that in months. i'll put it on me list
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            Stew & boiled potatoes tomorrow.

Comment

Stew & boiled potatoes tomorrow.
              now you can't beat a good old stew mmmMMM
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I don't have an isue with Muslims, or anyone else for that matter. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to buy a newspaper at 5am and a beer, in the same shop, at 10pm.

It's fair enough to discuss stuff, but watch it doesn't get racist.
                so you like muslims so you can buy a newspaper and a beer at odd hours in a shop, and why cant i watch it getting racist its a forum?
                JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                  so you like muslims so you can buy a newspaper and a beer at odd hours in a shop, and why cant i watch it getting racist its a forum?
                  I like everyone.

Comment

I like everyone.
                    except me. any time i mention aeroplanes or belts
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      Fuz me Jamie Oliver in temple denny keep me a seat fec it give me a standing reservation
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                        except me. any time i mention aeroplanes or belts
                        Just because I argue with you, doesn't mean I don't like you.

Comment

Just because I argue with you, doesn't mean I don't like you.
                          thats what SHE said
                          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            Fuz me Jamie Oliver in temple denny keep me a seat fec it give me a standing reservation
                            Jamie's a bit too passive, I'm more of a Gordon Ramsay or a Marco Pierre White?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                              thats what SHE said
                              Who?

Comment

You tell me why it is a step too far, then I'll tell you why it isn't (in my opinion of course)
                                when they let us have our stuff over there
                                then fair is fair
                                let them have theres here
                                but thats not the case
                                iam not against muslims
                                iam against them takin the p1ss out our poxy countery
                                i know lots of muslims
                                and even they dont want it here
                                they say
                                it will open the doors on a big scale to exstream muslim sect's

why would we want that here
                                when its a big problem allready?
                                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                                X