No announcement yet.

Fried ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did my health and safety stage 2 about 6 years ago.It was the TUC course which was one of the best to do and that was a headache to do.A 10 week course and very involved especially when it comes to the civil and criminal law side of it especially on the railway side of it.But i got it now and was thinking about the stage 3 which is a nightmare to do
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      I did my health and safety stage 2 about 6 years ago.It was the TUC course which was one of the best to do and that was a headache to do.A 10 week course and very involved especially when it comes to the civil and criminal law side of it especially on the railway side of it.But i got it now and was thinking about the stage 3 which is a nightmare to do
      The Nebosh certifcate is a nvq level 3

sounds like the equivlent of ISOH
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Good luck with the course Ian.
        One thing i do know and that by having the H&S cert you can really make alot of enemies in the workplace as all people think of is that your there to land then in the shit.
        I was lucky tho as i made 1 mistake when i started as a rep but appologised to those involved and then i actually sat down with the blokes and just started to ask q's about what they felt needed sorting and explained what i'll do and what way i'll go about things and everything was ok after that.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hows it going Ian ?

Had my course yesterday, great 8:00 to 6:30 then a flipping exam.

Add an instructor who is incapable of lightening a dreary subject, and who has one hell of a stutter.

Thn through in an exam where the questions bore NO relation to those in the course or the trial exams

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X