Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
    We do! We do!
    Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
    Who rigs every Oscar night?
    We do! We do!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Comment

Sorry I can't help mate. Why don't you email Barry and ask for a new password? Most website offer a password renewal service if you forget the one you registered with.

Comment

I'm not totally sure andy but log onto 4 wheeldrive club,they have many discounts available(pm biosurf as well he may be able to help)
          And matt take a night of from being a keyboard terrorist and act as you would in real life,as I'm sure you can't behave in this manner offline
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            I'm not totally sure andy but log onto 4 wheeldrive club,they have many discounts available(pm biosurf as well he may be able to help)
            And matt take a night of from being a keyboard terrorist and act as you would in real life,as I'm sure you can't behave in this manner offline
            ty,just emailed roughtrax hopefully get a reply tomorow

Comment

Christ, this is worse than having teeth pulled. You joined up where ages ago? The password you have you lost/forgotten is for where? Are you after a Roughtrax code from one of the forums you are a member upon?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Christ, this is worse than having teeth pulled. You joined up where ages ago? The password you have you lost/forgotten is for where? Are you after a Roughtrax code from one of the forums you are a member upon?
                Matt, your comments never fail to make me smile. You are definitely the most acerbic person I have ever come across (and that's meant as a compliment)!

Comment

i need to reset my password for roughtrax,i want adiscount code for roughtrax as im spending a few hundred

Comment

dunno if you've sorted it already but heres the link any ways

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.php?doc=18
                    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      i need to reset my password for roughtrax,i want adiscount code for roughtrax as im spending a few hundred
                      Why didn't you say that then. Vague begets vague.

1) On the Roughtrax site, click on Login. There is a part which clearly says:

'If you have forgotten these details please click here.'

Right. Password sorted.

2) Again, if you are after a forum discount code, you are a member of Elite, are you not? They have a forum discount code, (if I recall correctly). Or, is there some secret discount code you're referring to which I'm not privy to or which you haven't explained succinctly?

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
                        dunno if you've sorted it already but heres the link any ways

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.php?doc=18
                        cheers mate,just need a discount code now,ps how is that cd doing?

Comment

Right. Password sorted.

2) Again, if you are after a forum discount code, you are a member of Elite, are you not? They have a forum discount code, (if I recall correctly). Or, is there some secret discount code you're referring to which I'm not privy to or which you haven't explained succinctly?
                          ty matt mousey beat u to part 1 tho,looked on elite,cant see a code anywhere,so ive asked in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            ty matt mousey beat u to part 1 tho,looked on elite,cant see a code anywhere,so ive asked in the forum
                            Btw, that odd little link labelled 'Search' is a wondrous beast. (Yes, it does actually exist).
                            Last edited by MattF; 30 April 2009, 15:03.

Comment

Right. Password sorted.

Elite does have a code but BDT wont be allowed to use it yet. The code useage gets checked with site admin an if someone whos not allowed access to the code, uses the code then it might get pulled from the whole site.

I'd help you out bdt but i cant risk it for everyone who uses it! Sorry mate! You'll just have to fork out full price for now.

Comment

As a matter of interest, why don't we have a code?
                                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                                X