roughtrax code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Elite does have a code but BDT wont be allowed to use it yet.
    Why not? BDT has been a member on there for some time, has he not? There are no other limitations other than being a regular member/contributor that I can see. As far as I can tell, that would only be to exclude people who merely join so that they can use the code. Or are there other criteria?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

Btw, that odd little link labelled 'Search' is a wondrous beast. (Yes, it does actually exist).
      Erm... because i have access to that page .. i cant tell if its blocked.. but it should be blocked?!
      Last edited by RodLeach; 30 April 2009, 17:23.

Comment

I think I'm a member of Elite, but I've forgotten something. Can anyone tell me where it is?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          cheers mate,just need a discount code now,ps how is that cd doing?
          Funny you should metion tht im sortin that owt...

Your choice cs3 or cs4 as i have "aqiured" both

Tbh comparing both, no new features on cs4 just that the interface and navigation has changed a bit, and seems ridiculously slow considering its vitrually the same as cs3. But hey ho depends on which one you prefer really, doesnt bother me.
          If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Why not? BDT has been a member on there for some time, has he not? There are no other limitations other than being a regular member/contributor that I can see. As far as I can tell, that would only be to exclude people who merely join so that they can use the code. Or are there other criteria?
            Im not in control of who has access to it. Nor, unfortunatly do i know what you need to do to gain access.

I know BDT has been a member for a few months now an has racked up the posts in no time!! (suprise suprise! ) But its down to the admin Sparkz to hand out access!

I dont think bdt has been an active member very long so sparkz might want to hold back for now.. its his call.

Like i said, if i could give it out i would but i cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              I think I'm a member of Elite, but I've forgotten something. Can anyone tell me where it is?
              http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/forum/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Im not in control of who has access to it. Nor, unfortunatly do i know what you need to do to gain access.

I know BDT has been a member for a few months now an has racked up the posts in no time!! (suprise suprise! ) But its down to the admin Sparkz to hand out access!

I dont think bdt has been an active member very long so sparkz might want to hold back for now.. its his call.

Like i said, if i could give it out i would but i cant.
                Aye, but what I'm saying is that if the code is visible to BDT, (I assume some form of access restrictions would be their only way of hiding it), then that should make him legible for the discount. I'd guess the only reason he hasn't seen it is due to the fact that he couldn't be arsed to actually spend several seconds looking for it, not because he couldn't actually see it.

Plus, from the cursory glance I gave the requirements, there was no specific stipulation on legibility, other than being a regular and saying that the order would be cross referenced against the members list after order verification from Roughtrax. At the end of the day, this is a discussion for their forum, not this one, if he wishes to pursue it further.

Comment

Jesus! Just phone Barry, explain to him and he'll probably give the feckin discount anyway. If he says he doesn't know if you're a member just send him here and tell him to search for posts containing lololololololololololololololo lol.

Comment

that should make him legible for the discount.
                    Legible? Christ, man, get a dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      Legible? Christ, man, get a dictionary.
                      Oops.

Comment

As a matter of interest, why don't we have a code?
                        Yes why don't I? err.. we?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What's up with the truck Andy ?
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

As a matter of interest, why don't we have a code?
                            No idea!! I guess no ones ever called roughtrax and asked them for it!! This is about the only site with no offers of discounts or anything!

I get insurance discount and roughtrax discounts!!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              ty matt mousey beat u to part 1 tho,looked on elite,cant see a code anywhere,so ive asked in the forum
                              bdt, i can tell you my username and password to use, but then i wil have to kill you
                              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                                bdt, i can tell you my username and password to use, but then i wil have to kill you
                                BDT, you can borrow his details.

Comment

Working...
                                X