yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the disadvantages of MT tyres on road??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    why can't a guy be content with his penis... an then some!
    Well put old chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      One man's "cool" is most other people's "like a dick"
      Of course!!

It wouldn't be right if you couldn't look at a guy crusing in a rover convertable with 'Rockstar' by nickelback blaring out an think "what a dick!"

But its each to his own! If hes happy.. well fair enough! I LOVED driving my surf!! It was loud because of the exhaust and the sound system an it just looked bada$$! the nasty looks from old people!
      Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Well put old chap.
      Why thank you old bean!

Comment

I'm not sure why the attitude of looking cool is sh!t on..
        It's not. 10 year olds everywhere thought your 35" muds were awesome!

If the ba5tards were old enough to have to drive the odd 300 mile round trip on the road they'd change their minds.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          It's not. 10 year olds everywhere thought your 35" muds were awesome!

If the ba5tards were old enough to have to drive the odd 300 mile round trip on the road they'd change their minds.
          Ok, it wasn't smooth or quiet... the jag knocks the spots off the surf in every single way as far as driving is concerned..

but it was bl**dy good!!

Life is too short to sit around being miserable about how an MT makes a tiny bit more noise than an AT!

Comment

Big girl's blouse.

Comment

i just know im gonna regret saying this......... but i have to agree with rod.i have a small penis and im afraid i think muds look cool on a truck,much cooler than ats,if i hadnt taken out the sidewall of one of the baja claws,then i would of left then on the truck and used them daily.not only that im far to lazy to be changing wheels every time i wanna go play in mud.stuff the road noise,stuff the adverse handling in the wet,and stuff the mpg.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thats your reputation for decent advice down the sh1tter agreeing with me!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Big girl's blouse.
                  At 10 years old, they can afford to be

Comment

it had to happen one day.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

However, Mark can say that. Everyone knows he has a tiny penis so he's got nowt to lose.

OK, I'll admit... IF I had something nice for the road (and what me an Vicki agree on is either a Scirocco, a Brera, an SLK or something of that ilk) then I might leave muds on the truck. However, I wouldn't be using it as a daily driver, just for hanging round schools - much like Rod.

Comment

just for hanging round schools - much like Rod.
                        When did he progress up to the more mature female stage then?

Comment

However, Mark can say that. Everyone knows he has a tiny penis so he's got nowt to lose.

OK, I'll admit... IF I had something nice for the road (and what me an Vicki agree on is either a Scirocco, a Brera, an SLK or something of that ilk) then I might leave muds on the truck. However, I wouldn't be using it as a daily driver, just for hanging round schools - much like Rod.
                          thanks andy,you still going to that sexualy inadequate tiny penis group.if so see you there next week.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                            thanks andy,you still going to that sexualy inadequate tiny penis group.if so see you there next week.
                            Tiny? Nah not me mate. Why do you think I dont need a winch?

Comment

Tiny? Nah not me mate. Why do you think I dont need a winch?
                              a winch is a sign of insecurity.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                                a winch is a sign of insecurity.
                                Well, I think that could safely be classed as not paying attention to the post you're responding to.

Comment

Working...
                                X