electric fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric fan

thinking of setting up a switch to enable me to put on the electric fan when stuck in traffic as a just incase measure. i beleave that theres a few of you that have already done this? how did you go about it? ive got a spare hole next to the spot lamps in the middle console there is a coin typey thingy there at the mo. would anybody know where i can get a plain blank switch the same as the others so it would just slot in there???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Originally posted by slim
    thinking of setting up a switch to enable me to put on the electric fan when stuck in traffic as a just incase measure. i beleave that theres a few of you that have already done this? how did you go about it? ive got a spare hole next to the spot lamps in the middle console there is a coin typey thingy there at the mo. would anybody know where i can get a plain blank switch the same as the others so it would just slot in there???
    You can get them from Toyota BUT they are PRICEY! Best bet is scrapyard, most toyota switch gear seems to be that size from cars from the 80's onwards so you should find something.

I didn't know that the 2.4 has an additional electric cooling fan, the 3.0
    has a viscous fan + an air con condenser fan!(well mine has, maybe someone else will put me right if other 3.0 have additional fans!)
    www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

electric cooling fan at front of rad on 2nd gen 2.4
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

The 3rd gens only have a viscous fan. A/C rad is also in front of the main rad.

Comment

Originally posted by slim
          You can get them from vehicle wiring products I think.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X