Modle WIP and ikle crags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modle WIP and ikle crags

Thought id share the progress on the model of my truck, the little crag wheels were sodding fiddley and thanks to Avabananna (in a big up stylee) for the alloy bar from which i managed to make the centers, bit to do yet but should'nt be too long before it joins stien!!

anyone got any links to surf models? the few i was watching are gone and not relisted, (found a couple but mega bucks, germany!) the blue wide body's not relisted anywhere as far as i can see and just missed a nice red wide, with red five spoke rims, bugga, bothe were around 20 quid plus mark,
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Just tried searching the bay - here's my first lot of results

http://desc.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W...sacat=0&_rdc=1

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

looking good ian

Comment

Cheers Andy, saw most of those Trev, the german ones are a bit pricy and most of the others are lowriders, suppose i could alter one tho, the double cab stock one is nice but 47quid!!!! just bought a merc benz paris-dakar truck tho, £18 + £3 post, more like it

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Cheers Andy, saw most of those Trev, the german ones are a bit pricy and most of the others are lowriders, suppose i could alter one tho, the double cab stock one is nice but 47quid!!!! just bought a merc benz paris-dakar truck tho, £18 + £3 post, more like it
          slight hijack,would u still do plumbing for cash matey?its a way off tho prob in bout 3/4 months and id guess a days work

Comment

Looking amazing mate!!

Reminds me that i havent posted the dodge yet..

I'll check with you in a few weeks an if your still up for it mate i'll drive down an drop it off!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              slight hijack,would u still do plumbing for cash matey?its a way off tho prob in bout 3/4 months and id guess a days work
              Yup! long as theres no gas work, i'm not corgi/acops,Andy
              no prob Rod

Comment

Yup! long as theres no gas work, i'm not corgi/acops,Andy
                no prob Rod
                long story short,decking 3/4s of garden and bputting worshop in,id like to go your route put a radiator in,and ill need a sink,all feed can go under decking tho,and boiler backs on to the wall where decking will go

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  long story short,decking 3/4s of garden and bputting worshop in,id like to go your route put a radiator in,and ill need a sink,all feed can go under decking tho,and boiler backs on to the wall where decking will go

Sounds ok mate, just let me know when your ready,

Comment

Sounds ok mate, just let me know when your ready,
                    okey

Comment

Working...
                    X