Re-engine. Will it fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    mmmmmmmmmm.you might have to move the bulkhead a little........................ ............like to the backseat.an adaptor plate wouldnt bee a problem got one in stock for just this occassion.but gearbox might have a bit of a problem taking the power,but dont let a little thing like that stop you andy.......................... .......................
    Why not just drop it in the back and turn truck into front wheel drive only, after all that's what it was designed for

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I was thinking maybe I'll forego the gearbox altogether. I would probably have enough torque to drive the wheels from standstill to top speed just driven directly. I'm glad I've got an LSD!
      You do? Ahem........................(s orry mate lol)

Happy days though....... sun, Strata Florida and then Bobs little moment too.....

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Its obvious to anyone who looks. The reason I couldn't move is because two idiots were stood in front of me holding me back!!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Its obvious to anyone who looks. The reason I couldn't move is because two idiots were stood in front of me holding me back!!

So thats why you want more power then?
          What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

I'm going for more torque myself..

40 gazillion inch tyres too, no re-gearing..... and a long range fuel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
              I'm going for more torque myself..

40 gazillion inch tyres too, no re-gearing..... and a long range fuel tank.
              and HOW big is the feeler gauge to set the shims up on that ?
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I thought it was a hoax when I first saw it

Comment

Working...
                X