Uh Oh We're In Trouble.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Also the proactive use by responceable off roaders is meaning we are getting some closures overturned now .
    Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
      There was not a condescending tone or note of sarcasm in that post. Honest.

p.s: They tolerate me being called anything. Have a blast.
      i believe absolutely everything in that post! honest...
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Been saying this for a little while. The day is coming.

Someone posted a thread about a P&P site in Wales being threatened with closure due to local pressure, and there was a story about one of the bigger ones closing in TOR this month. Lanes are being TRO'd left right and centre, and tax on 4x4s is going through the roof. 'They' dont want us, and 'they' will get their way sooner or later.
        Thats because as a nation we have both actively and inactively encouraged the practice of "banning" We allowed and encouraged the ban on fox hunting, we allowed and encouraged the smoking ban. We allowed and encouraged the handgun ban thing. How long does anyone think it will take before something they like is banned ?. Green Laning and offroading is a minority pastime, foxhunters, pistol shooters, smokers were minorities. When the ban comes , not enough people will care to try get it stopped, just the same as not enough cared about the other stuff thats been banned. In fact their will probably be more than enough sheep to support such a ban, sheep who are too dim to twig that their pastime/pleasure/pursuit is next.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          Thats because as a nation we have both actively and inactively encouraged the practice of "banning" We allowed and encouraged the ban on fox hunting, we allowed and encouraged the smoking ban. We allowed and encouraged the handgun ban thing. How long does anyone think it will take before something they like is banned ?. Green Laning and offroading is a minority pastime, foxhunters, pistol shooters, smokers were minorities. When the ban comes , not enough people will care to try get it stopped, just the same as not enough cared about the other stuff thats been banned. In fact their will probably be more than enough sheep to support such a ban, sheep who are too dim to twig that their pastime/pleasure/pursuit is next.

Bogus
          man, youre scarring the kids
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• time to get out more and enjoy whats left before its all gone.
            been out every weekend latley, the wife will be banning it soon..........
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
              time to get out more and enjoy whats left before its all gone.
              been out every weekend latley, the wife will be banning it soon..........
              banning what exactly John?your bedroom antics....
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• [QUOTE=mud skipper;535952]time to get out more and enjoy whats left before its all gone.
                QUOTE]

i know of a good farm if anyones interested??

just kiding! jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  banning what exactly John?your bedroom antics....
                  shes banned that already. its my dirty weekend she will be banning next
                  Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• On a lighter note, we {scottishmudclub} have just been given access to a new 900 acre site. Looks like a toilet block is going in and the farmer has given us a Barn to use if we need to make running repairs.
                    Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      On a lighter note, we {scottishmudclub} have just been given access to a new 900 acre site. Looks like a toilet block is going in and the farmer has given us a Barn to use if we need to make running repairs.
                      u lucky bastar*

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                        ...thanks to you i am complete agreement with the ginger dildo. i will never forgive you for this......

I pick this as quote of the year.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                        X