Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Didnt think you would be interested
    Dude - I have to wade through a whole different type of shit everyday, and I'm tired of it to be honest...tired of the globalisation we perpetuate, and what our competitors do just to further their business....it's wrong, immoral and totally against my personal principles - suffice to say the company I work for do not do what this other lot do, and don't get the press either, and work with very good business and personal ethics, but we all get tarred with the same brush, and if this other lot keep up what they are up to then we'll all be seen as the same....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      Dude - I have to wade through a whole different type of shit everyday, and I'm tired of it to be honest...tired of the globalisation we perpetuate, and what our competitors do just to further their business....it's wrong, immoral and totally against my personal principles - suffice to say the company I work for do not do what this other lot do, and don't get the press either, and work with very good business and personal ethics, but we all get tarred with the same brush, and if this other lot keep up what they are up to then we'll all be seen as the same....
      Well the best time to strike out is during a time of adversity......and trading couldnt be any more difficult than it is now mate.If you settle on a new vocation, and make a success of it during these harsh times, it should be a stroll in the park,come recession lifting time.

It is thourghly refreshing to hear that your ethics are getting the better of you......i may be financially embarrased at present, but have been spending lots of time with wife and kids,and am immeasurably enriched......i say this cos a man your age is supposed to be all cynical by now !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Does this mean you're not coming back to Ledbury Gra?

On a slight tangent, I was working with 4 guys from Volvo a couple of weeks back. A more humourless, miserable, grey bunch of people I've never met!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Does this mean you're not coming back to Ledbury Gra?

On a slight tangent, I was working with 4 guys from Volvo a couple of weeks back. A more humourless, miserable, grey bunch of people I've never met!
          At present andy,ledbury is on hold..although this one is based in the east midlands ..gott a take ed to school back later
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X