Audi Allroad - Sweet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Allroad - Sweet!!!

2002/52 with 119K on Full Audi dealer history, all AWD stuff overhauled, pressure tested head (this time), 12 month RAC warranty, leather, stuff, things - windscreen price £5995......

Just bought it for.....

£4,400!

Nice!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Nicely Done Andy Was it the one you went to see Saturday ?

Comment

Yeah - just drove it home, very nice indeed!!! Slight intermittant vibration from LHS front wheel - so I'll check it over sometime this week....

Other than that, 250bhp after driving about in a Surf for ages - new pants please!!!!

Comment

Might just need the wheel balancing. Didn't you pick it up on the test drive?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

How did you get that much money off?!!?

Lucky g1t..

Comment

good man,thank god no more volvos,is that the one based on an a4?

Comment

It only does it sometimes, which makes me think it's a loose something - so I'll figure it out this week....

Erm - I'm a bolshy ex salesman....told him I thought it was only worth £4K - so we got to £4.4K

It's basically a 2.7L Bi Turbo A6 Quattro, with air adjustable suspention, that was overhauled in December last year to the tune of £1400 - and I have the receipt and 12 month warranty for that too....

Comment

since when have you been exempt from the rules dude!!!!!

put up the pics!!!
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                  It only does it sometimes, which makes me think it's a loose something - so I'll figure it out this week....

Erm - I'm a bolshy ex salesman....told him I thought it was only worth £4K - so we got to £4.4K

It's basically a 2.7L Bi Turbo A6 Quattro, with air adjustable suspention, that was overhauled in December last year to the tune of £1400 - and I have the receipt and 12 month warranty for that too....

lovely,only thing that springs to mind is ecu probs,but with those miles all probs should be already sorted

Comment

and if not, a few quid here and there after what you just got it for won't amount to a hill of beans will it.
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Please... I'll pay you £100.. when i buy my next car, come with me an negotiate!!!

I get excited an then before i know it i've given the guy like £500 more then he's advertised it at..

Im a big kid when it comes to new stuff.

Comment

I'll do some pics in the morn, t'was dark when I got back.....

And, all codes checked - there was one on an O2 sensor, cleared so I'll see if it comes back, and one of the guys at work is an Audi guru - loads of experience and all the software - but maybe a few quid to fix, but I did get a bargain, so no tears from me...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          Please... I'll pay you £100.. when i buy my next car, come with me an negotiate!!!

I get excited an then before i know it i've given the guy like £500 more then he's advertised it at..

Im a big kid when it comes to new stuff.
                          It's easy really, don't listen to the sales crap, as that's all it is - go in with a firm budget, take at least £1000 of it, play their game, and have a choice, so if you don't get the one you want, it's their loss, not yours!
                          Attached Files

Comment

dont forget to disable the magnetic front bumper
                            Landcruiser Colorado
                            Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
                              dont forget to disable the magnetic front bumper
                              It's an Allroad, not an A3 or A4 repmobile .... or a 5 series, oh, used to have one of those

Comment

Working...
                              X