Everyone opinion Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Those two kids with the 'dancing' eyebrows don't make me want to go and buy chocolate though.
    Is that advert done in real time or is it partly CGI?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Is that advert done in real time or is it partly CGI?
      Dunno, but they must have drinking a hell of a lot of Sunny delight.

Comment

• If they CANT do that with their eyebrows, its shattered a lot of illusions in my house. Brilliant though!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Had a long discusion about it at work a week or so back. I think it's real, but some of the graduates think it's pure CGI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Had a long discusion about it at work a week or so back. I think it's real, but some of the graduates think it's pure CGI.
            It's CGI

Comment

• Yeah, but fresh grads are inevitably complete ######s who know nothing about anything, but THINK they know everything about everything.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Yeah, but fresh grads are inevitably complete ######s who know nothing about anything, but THINK they know everything about everything.
                And some of the ones we have at the moment have taken arrogance to a whole new level!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  It's CGI
                  Well, from what I can make out from a dig around on advertising forums, it is a bit of both actually. The kids had tape just above their eyebrows (you can see it 'tugging' at the skin a bit), which was subsequently 'airbrushed' out with CGI. There are puppeteers controlling the eyebrows from above.

Comment

• do you remember the Keloggs frosties advert with that kid init kinda dancing?
                    well that got voted the most annoying advert in Europe and the kid had death threats made against him and a hate campaign! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by si tate View Post
                      My 17 year old step son has just passed his test, he got himself a little punto to run around in.

So far in the space of 1 month on three seperate occations he has hit the gate posts twice, smashed 2 wheels whilest kerbing it & gone through a garden fence.

Little T**T still thinks he's the best driver in the world, hate to say it but its gunna take a nasty bump to bring him down to earth.

They seem to think that the flimsy shell of a car is indestructable & they can drive at any speed.

I'll give it 3 months before he's banned or worse.
                      Well i was almost right.

Last night one of my step sons friends "18" hit a man round the corner from us.

He was racing with another car on a main road about 9.30pm, both cars were doing about 70 in a 40 zone when a man was crossing the road.

He did'nt stand a chance & was struck at full speed, not 100% sure but i think he's died of his injuries & to top it all off the driver never stopped, police caught up with him about an hour later.

My step son is on holiday at the minute but he knows whats happened, maybe this will be a wakeup call for him & the rest of his mates who think they are "the best drivers".

EDIT.
                      It gets even worse.......
                      The man that was killed had a 2 month old baby & to top it all off he was the best friend of the idiot drivers dad.

HOLLY SH*T, this is turning out to be a right fcuking nightmare.
                      Last edited by si tate; 8 March 2009, 23:13.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Well i was almost right.

Last night one of my step sons friends "18" hit a man round the corner from us.

He was racing with another car on a main road about 9.30pm, both cars were doing about 70 in a 40 zone when a man was crossing the road.

He did'nt stand a chance & was struck at full speed, not 100% sure but i think he's died of his injuries & to top it all off the driver never stopped, police caught up with him about an hour later.

My step son is on holiday at the minute but he knows whats happened, maybe this will be a wakeup call for him & the rest of his mates who think they are "the best drivers".
                        f**k me... Thats horrible.

If your step son doesn't learn from it then crush his damn car. f**king boy racers.

I hope the kid gets a long time inside for that sh!t.

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          f**k me... Thats horrible.

If your step son doesn't learn from it then crush his damn car. f**king boy racers.

I hope the kid gets a long time inside for that sh!t.
                          I feel sorry for his parents, not only do they have to contend with this, they have a 20 year old son who is dying of cancer.

How do you cope with that sh*t.

Comment

• Put bags of sand in the boot, shut the tailgate and superglue the lock. Should slow him down a bit 'til experience is gained.

Comment

I feel sorry for his parents, not only do they have to contend with this, they have a 20 year old son who is dying of cancer.

How do you cope with that sh*t.
                              Maybe the sons only outlet was ragging a car around not thinking of his dying brother... Nothing like that to cause someones life to fall off the rails.

Shame for all involved. Really is...

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                                Maybe the sons only outlet was ragging a car around not thinking of his dying brother... Nothing like that to cause someones life to fall off the rails.

Shame for all involved. Really is...
                                I only prey some good can come of this.

I know the damage is already done but maybe all the boy racers round here will think twice before putting there foot down.

We can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X