No announcement yet.

new here but need some advice etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking about it ...he told me it was on a "k" plate so it might be,he just might not have the plates yet...
    thanks again and im looking all over the site at everything to help me on my way....
    mind made up.....even if its sold im off for another one somewhere else...

Comment

hi kevin....you in durham or the outskirts?...
      im in bp/auckland but work a lot in the durham/conset area.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke
        hi kevin....you in durham or the outskirts?...
        im in bp/auckland but work a lot in the durham/conset area.
        I am in the Stanley, Consett area, Somone from B Aucland bought a blue surf a week after me from the same dealer, maybe you have seen it around, it was a blue one with side graphics, m reg.
        95, SSRX, TD, AUTO,

Comment

why are there members sat looking at this thread not replying. you know who you are. im having a beer NEWCASTLE BROWN.S o carry on
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            We are all sane people on here except for TonyN he was ok once then he bought a saw & a grinder its all gone to his head but we love him.
            as youve guessed we all have a good sense of humour.

I gues I'll get in early for Panto season and say....

oh no we don't...
            Gaz

Comment

i know stanley well,go out on weekends with some bikers from up there.
              work at catchgate every now and again.
              and if every one on here is nuts im happy with that.

Comment

enjoy it . by the way once you get the surf the GRIN never wears off
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

auto trader got some in,so even if i miss the one in the dealers im going for another one.

Comment

check out surfs for sale section on the forum as well.
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

tim the one i looked at today was in mint condition but you have mail just in case it falls through.
                      if i get it we may get chance to meet up.
                      im lucky enough to live just five mins away from an off road centre so i can play straight away..
                      get one you'll love it!
                      what off road centre do you live near? if it's weardale i've been there a few times and it's good fun, getting a bit pricy now though £30 for the day.
                      plenty of people to pull you out if you get stuck.
                      give us a shout if you do go i may be able to come along.

but be warned your nice shiney new surf may end up looking like this.

P.S. got mine from http://www.vine-place.co.uk it's near you, not the cheapest but good motors and service.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Greebo; 4 May 2004, 02:18.
                      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

i cant find a quote on the net as yet for insurance,im er.... ah ......40 and if its resonable i will buy it tomorrow.......
                        what do you lot pay on insurance?...
                        I'm 41 paying £460 Fully comp inlcuding protected no claims and the premium for paying it monthly.

Cheers

Comment

Mine`s a `93 2.4 and even though I have had several 4x4`s, the surf is the best yet. Very comfortable, good performance and easy to drive.As for insurance, I paid £293 fully comp, protected NCB and includes uk/european breakdown cover with footman james. See the sticky link on insurance FAQ`s and make up your own mind. As others have said this site is really useful and informative, if there`s something you need to know, there`s bound to be someone on here with the answers.

Ken
                          God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Brooke
                            I've had my Surf for over 4 years and i still get excited about getting into it and drivin around. Great vehicle for doing mods to aswell.
                            Derek :
                            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

insurance

i cant find a quote on the net as yet for insurance,im er.... ah ......40 and if its resonable i will buy it tomorrow.......
                              what do you lot pay on insurance?...
                              Try Footman and James 01215 616250

Comment

hey brooke buddy,

like you i had a damn good look over this site before i went looking for a surf. then when i was fully armed with all the in and outs, i went-a-searching (or should that be surfing...?? ) i then fell in love with the little minx sat on my driveway and couldn't help myself.........
                                having since added an A bar and some lights, i feel like someone's stuck a wire coat-hanger in my mouth while i was sleeping.......
                                reasons to be cheerful, part 1...........i gotta surf...
                                i drive about 1000 miles a week in an avensis and when i get in the surf on weekends, everything just feels right, chilled, relaxed and above all happy...!!
                                go for it mate and remember the first thing you gotta do is send us some piccies....

see ya'll
                                Planty
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X