Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Cheers mate.

I had a phone call from a bloke in ireland whos interested. He's checking insurance an getting back to me. Poor bloke has a Nissan terrano that was lifted by L.A.Supertrux.. Well he said they f**ked his truck right up. Keeps breaking every two minutes. We'll see.

The newish vectra i got offered has had half the car sprayed lime green so thats a total no-go.

Still 27 odd days left on the advert so we'll see what comes up.

C'mon i drive a 2.4 on 35" tyres... That thing would be my coffin!!
    u need to look them up mate honestly,imagine havin a 500 upwards bhp estate(ucan reach 1000bhp if u can afford the mods)and get all yr gear in,i wud have one if not the surf

Comment

Didn't say you were 9. Just if you looked into Hydraulic assisted steering you'd see that a 35" tyre with it fitted would be almost completly pointless.
      One love y'all!
      yes i know that and i wasnt implying that it did. what i said was its not even big enough to need hydro steering which IMO is what propper monter trucks have.
      you advertised it as a monster truck, i was just saying it wasnt imo a proper one.
      BUT YES, it is very nice and its nicer than mine and i'd happily sell 4 children (not mine of course) to buy her!
      also if your interested in a part-ex....i have a surf i will swap for it. its a fine exmple 3.lt ssrx lmt and i just had the wheels balanced! bargin if i say so myself!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        u need to look them up mate honestly,imagine havin a 500 upwards bhp estate(ucan reach 1000bhp if u can afford the mods)and get all yr gear in,i wud have one if not the surf
        Really not my thing mate. Look wise is a total turn off..

An even power isn't something i desperately need or want.

the Jag im looking at is the 3.0ltr V6 model which is 0-60 in like 6.5 seconds or something! Thats going to be waay fast enough an the boot is big enough to fit my gear in with a guitar or two on the back seat so it fits the bill nicely.

Comment

Really not my thing mate. Look wise is a total turn off..

An even power isn't something i desperately need or want.

the Jag im looking at is the 3.0ltr V6 model which is 0-60 in like 6.5 seconds or something! Thats going to be waay fast enough an the boot is big enough to fit my gear in with a guitar or two on the back seat so it fits the bill nicely.
          look good in the car park when your dogging as well mate !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X