the time has come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
    thought wodders was going to take over as forum poof...but if you're going to be bashing on woodzie's back door more frequently, i think you'll retain that title marky boy!

Comment

thought wodders was going to take over as forum poof...but if you're going to be bashing on woodzie's back door more frequently, i think you'll retain that title marky boy!

Bugger that the back gate is locked now.........i cannot have him trampling through the veg patch
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

so, you're saying you don't wanting him stamping on your cucumber and tomatos then...
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

so, you're saying you don't wanting him stamping on your cucumber and tomatos then...
          more worried about my marrows and melons .............. then him creeping through the rhubarb and runner beans doing Bellamy impressions

Comment

thanks logey,trust you to pick up on that.i was kinda hoping nobody would notice.

wodders no way mate,i saw the cctv footage of you buying some pink spikey rubber underwear and parading around asking people if your bum looked big in them in the local anne summers shop.so i reckon you still got the title mate,
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

It is with a heavy heart that i had Mark

yup....

still no 1
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Bugger that the back gate is locked now.........i cannot have him trampling through the veg patch
                pity you couldnt have your back gate locked when you got a fair wind m8
                on bout wind!!!! any chance chilli eggs for mitsy's tech weekend m8?

Comment

Fertiloiserrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    thanks logey,trust you to pick up on that.i was kinda hoping nobody would notice.

wodders no way mate,i saw the cctv footage of you buying some pink spikey rubber underwear and parading around asking people if your bum looked big in them in the local anne summers shop.so i reckon you still got the title mate,
                    Ahh cr*p!! Why didnt you say it was you under all that leather mate.. I feel so rude not saying hello!
                    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    yup....

still no 1
                    Your just jealous... B1tch!!
                    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Fertiloiserrrr.

Comment

Oh bollox, that 2 truck wreckers near me now, might move back to poole now, might be safer......................... ...
                      Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                        Oh bollox, that 2 truck wreckers near me now, might move back to poole now, might be safer......................... ...

At least we have trucks.......... and what are you thinking of buying soon

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
                          At least we have trucks.......... and what are you thinking of buying soon
                          YES AND, it an emergency truck for you lot when you get stuck or broken on the plain..................
                          Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                          X