the time has come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the time has come

shirl and i have been thinking and talking about this for a while now we have both come to the same conclusion and im afraid to say the time has come to say goodbye and move on.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    shirl and i have been thinking and talking about this for a while now we have both come to the same conclusion and im afraid to say the time has come to say goodbye and move on.
    Bugger off then
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

and take your pink pants with you
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

sorry but woddewick wears the pink pants now,and you guys just cant take me seroiusly anymore can you,cant say i blame you ive wound you lot up too many times now,but just to say we are moving house,looks like we are moving to warminster if everything stays to plan.we are going to become country bumpkins.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

nice one the country hey....
          sounds good....
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

What about the business Mark? Gonna start it up again?
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              What about the business Mark? Gonna start it up again?
              good point...
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Warminster ......country......... still got the perks of a town , try living where the nearest pub is a 2 mile walk sussex has a lot to answer for , now i'm in wilts the pubs are closer, still no fast food though

Comment

sorry but woddewick wears the pink pants now,and you guys just cant take me seroiusly anymore can you,cant say i blame you ive wound you lot up too many times now,but just to say we are moving house,looks like we are moving to warminster if everything stays to plan.we are going to become country bumpkins.

Congrats about the move!! Hope it goes well bud!

Comment

imquite sure the only serious bone in your body, is the really tiny one in your ear...but i digress..sounds splendidilyumptious......does shirl know about your "sheep" fetish ,and moving to the country ...spose she wont be surprised after so long with the leather and such...
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      ....does shirl know about your "sheep" fetish ,and moving to the country
                      The Welsh bunch should feel at home if they ever visit him then.

Good luck with the move Snatch, (if you are being serious).

Comment

The sheep at Bratton castle have been warned

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          The sheep at Bratton castle have been warned
                          they might have some lipstick on,waiting for his arrival !!!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

They are rehearsing the dance routines from the rocky horror in anticipa...................... .............................. ..........................

............tion

Comment

1.FATT F, yes mate being serious this time,honest guv.

2.WOD you have officially been handed down the job of forum poof.

3. APACHE i will be comuting to poole still for the time being so business as usual,but i do have a big shed in the new house.

4.GWA,ive had all me trousers change to velcro flies so the sheep wont know what hit em.

5.hoping to move end of july got a lot of stuff to sort out.but if all goes well
                              look out warminster.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X