Lion King - London.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion King - London.

Last wednesday i went upto London to see the lion king at the Lyceum theater!

I cant think of words to cover just how bl**dy amazing it is! I cant stop listening to songs from it on Youtube!!!

Plus London in general! Never been there off a leash before.. The undergroud is f**king amazing!!

Loved it!!!!!

Everyone should go an see the Lion king!!

The last I visited London, Maggie Thatcher was Prime minister and The Austin Montego was brand new!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      The last I visited London, Maggie Thatcher was Prime minister and The Austin Montego was brand new!
      austin monte no go was new????? blimey
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

From someone sitting in an office in London at 25 to eight on a Firday night I'm finding it hard to get excited about London. Glad you liked it though.
        Having said that everyone else has gone home and I have tom waits on so its not all bad

Comment

WOD YOU REALLY ARE A POOF
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

my brother had the 2.0litre turbo montego - shit car i here you all say, and you're right, but fecking ridiculously quick. think they done the maestro with same engine too - that'd been nuts.
            Last edited by logey79; 13 February 2009, 20:41.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              From someone sitting in an office in London at 25 to eight on a Firday night I'm finding it hard to get excited about London. Glad you liked it though.
              Having said that everyone else has gone home and I have tom waits on so its not all bad
              I can appreciate that...

Not that i've had to do it or anything.. but i understand its a bit of a sh!tter!

Everything about london i just loved!! Im not sure how many different nationalitys i saw!

an the underground!! Ohh that is soo good!! My mum gave me the whole speach which all it does is make you panic!! But i loved it... i could spend weeks just pottering around london using the underground.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                my brother had the 2.0litre turbo montego - shit car i here you all say, and you're right, but fecking ridiculously quick. think they done the maestro with same engine too - that'd been nuts.
                YEP YOUR RIGHT THERE,i had both of them.preffered the maestro though.seemed a bit quicker through the bends.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  I can appreciate that...

Not that i've had to do it or anything.. but i understand its a bit of a sh!tter!

Everything about london i just loved!! Im not sure how many different nationalitys i saw!

an the underground!! Ohh that is soo good!! My mum gave me the whole speach which all it does is make you panic!! But i loved it... i could spend weeks just pottering around london using the underground.
                  You're almost convincing me
                  You're right it is a cool city but give me the country any day. fine to work in but couldnt live here.

so what was the whole underground speech?

Comment

You're almost convincing me
                    You're right it is a cool city but give me the country any day. fine to work in but couldnt live here.

so what was the whole underground speech?
                    I spent most of my weekends down my Uncles which is surrounded by fields! Its all countryside.. So maybe the city meant more because it was something different... Would be happy with both!

The speach was "watch out for coloured people with bags"...

Actually it wasn't!

Just the usual... oh they move quick! Dont get dragged under... Keep an eye on your stuff because someone will steal it an the usual cr*p!!

Just makes me paranoid!! Why should i be f**king paranoid!! im 21.. i shouldn't give a f**k.

Comment

Rod, can't believe your so impressed with the underground!!!!

Fecking glad i moved out of the smog when i did, best thing i ever did!

Alan
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Its probably just because its a new thing to me.

If i delt with it day in, day out i might learn to hate it.

Comment

Actually it wasn't!

Just the usual... oh they move quick! Dont get dragged under... :
                          Yep, when I was a young'un I got told if I stood too close to the edge of the platform I'd get sucked off.

I was down that station every day.

Comment

im 21.. i shouldn't give a f**k.
                            i thought you were 12

Yep, when I was a young'un I got told if I stood too close to the edge of the platform I'd get sucked off.

I was down that station every day.

yeah right....in the gents were we !!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              YEP YOUR RIGHT THERE,i had both of them.preffered the maestro though.seemed a bit quicker through the bends.
                              i had a white meastro turbo too,g reg,she was a lovely car,but omg the rust,you just couldnt stop it
                              ps rod u r a bit you know

Comment

Working...
                              X