• Show
Clear All

• wants s type jag???

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/869660.htm

He's put too many zero's on that £550
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

a$$hole...

But yeah.. Im moving onto Jaguars! Preferably an S type but open to XJ6/8's but the mpg is still sh!t so..

Had offers of a cash an a car.. a subaru legacy...subaru impreza..MG ZS. Think thats it..

None of them interest me... Got a couple of people who are talking cash so we'll see how that pans out!

Going to be putting it in the Autotrader soon.

Comment

Here's an interesting fact, the first run of S types had a 100% failure rate on the auto boxes... bit of a dear hobby to fix when they are out of warranty
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

rod wot did u have lined up?
          ps s type jag is a posh mondeo but really badly built mate,u wud/will regret it

Comment

rod thinks he's got a jerkoff ltd edition
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              Here's an interesting fact, the first run of S types had a 100% failure rate on the auto boxes... bit of a dear hobby to fix when they are out of warranty
              i could be wrong but wasnt that the linkage,more to the point the plastic ball joints they put on them?
              similar to the ford cmax probs,oh the fun ive had with those

Comment

By all means contact me with an offer. I'm a reasonable bloke an happy to answer any questions without bullsh!t smug replys.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  rod wot did u have lined up?
                  ps s type jag is a posh mondeo but really badly built mate,u wud/will regret it
                  Lined up in what way mate?!

I was told the S type wasn't a mondeo?! Just the X type was?!

Ive been looking at 2001/2002 XJ models. 3.2ltr Stunning car but i think its only 20-25mpg.. the S type is approx 30! An im sure the few extra will be nice. Both powerful cars. Especially as far as im concerned..

To be honest mate, Looking at cars i find them all so just Blurgh!!! The only ones that interest me are a bit too impractical!! I'd bust Vinces arm off for the Batmobile.. but it wouldn't really suit my needs at the moment!

I'm done with 4x4's for now... I'll be back, When when i am it will be a Dodge with a mild yet tasty lift an some bigger rubber but only a lil jump! No 44's or anything!

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    rod thinks he's got a jerkoff ltd edition

Its getting a lot of interest so f**k it why not... Theres two others on there up for £5500..

Still waiting on Apache to get the stickers here!
                    By all means contact me with an offer. I'm a reasonable bloke an happy to answer any questions without bullsh!t smug replys.
                    I am! I asked a bloke about the MPG on a Dodge t'other week!

The reply i got was "If you want MPG you dont want a 1987 Dodge ram full time 4x4 monster with a 6.2 litre Diesel V8"

I basically said "currently getting about 15mpg... " To which he says "ohh.. i got 17 pulling a caravan.."

Why the flying f**k couldn't he just say that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                      Lined up in what way mate?!

I was told the S type wasn't a mondeo?! Just the X type was?!

Ive been looking at 2001/2002 XJ models. 3.2ltr Stunning car but i think its only 20-25mpg.. the S type is approx 30! An im sure the few extra will be nice. Both powerful cars. Especially as far as im concerned..

To be honest mate, Looking at cars i find them all so just Blurgh!!! The only ones that interest me are a bit too impractical!! I'd bust Vinces arm off for the Batmobile.. but it wouldn't really suit my needs at the moment!

I'm done with 4x4's for now... I'll be back, When when i am it will be a Dodge with a mild yet tasty lift an some bigger rubber but only a lil jump! No 44's or anything!
                      u said u had a car lined up???
                      all jags are pretty much mondeos underneath,same looms locks etc,trust me when u see the key and realise,u will be gutted,wont u need an estate??ie yr band stuff?

Comment

ps if i were getting an estate id get a nissan stagea,wolf in sheeps clothing,its a skyline estate,but perm 4x4 so bad mpg

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          a$$hole...

But yeah.. Im moving onto Jaguars! Preferably an S type but open to XJ6/8's but the mpg is still sh!t so..

Had offers of a cash an a car.. a subaru legacy...subaru impreza..MG ZS. Think thats it..

None of them interest me... Got a couple of people who are talking cash so we'll see how that pans out!

Going to be putting it in the Autotrader soon.

Bit un called for you don't even know me , if you think you can get £5,500 good luck
                          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

u said u had a car lined up???
                            all jags are pretty much mondeos underneath,same looms locks etc,trust me when u see the key and realise,u will be gutted,wont u need an estate??ie yr band stuff?
                            F**k it... the rest of the guys in the band have there own car an i can get my speaker cabinet in the boot of a jag ok.. guitar on the seat! Done!

To be honest mate, What car out there isn't a heap of sh!t!?? Within a decent budget..

Vauxhall is a total no go! Dont like the Focus none too much! Dont want a tiny ickle car! BMW's are ok but im not a mad fan of the styling..Again Mercedes are fairly ugly unless you go classic an then im looking at other reliability issues or brand new in which case a subway being rammed up my ar$e is the least of my concerns....

Going from something that has been 3 years of just turn key - drive to anything is going to be a nasty shock.. But the looks an power of a jag appeal to me! Theres no decent websites out there on them like there is this place for surfs but so what?! I cant go on that either..

I've been driving surfs for almost all my driving life an im getting bored to the back teeth of them right now.. Time for a change.. I cant drive a surf all my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                              Bit un called for you don't even know me , if you think you can get £5,500 good luck

Not you mate... BDT! He's the a$$hole.

An its not up for £5500.. Theres two others on there for that.. Mines up just a tad more then the jack whatever one!

Comment

Working...
                              X