yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negative Opinions and How Strong is The Roof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly Mr Stein, and that's why I could not understand the negativity when I asked!!! From what I had already seen, I knew the surf was a much mother than what they were making out!!

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      i knew i would make you bite.the pic that bio put up of the hilux-ish is half way having the cage fabbed up so there is now x bracing and gussets on corners.
      Oi!! Editing after i quoted...

I know the cage on hilux-ish was a decent one mate! It's an impressive truck!! Looking forward to seeing some action shots mate

I was just saying that biosurf's cage idea would lack strength.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        :

I was just saying that biosurf's cage idea would lack strength.
        i know dude im just in a wind up mood today,take no notice buddy.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          i know dude im just in a wind up mood today,take no notice buddy.
          I'm in a cr*p mood today aswell..

Had a chill day planned... Then after 6 hours sleep had to take my Dad 20 minutes up the road to drop off my mums car. Which im now officially calling a heap of sh!t!

Only to get home to a phone call off my sister an her brand new cars dead!

So had to go into southampton to find out her battery is dead after just a couple of months an then all over the place getting her from romsey into southampton an then over to eastliegh then back to romsey...

an then i fell asleep watching my film!!

Comment

A lot of people get stuck in there ways...

Land rover has a huge following. Despite the fact that reliability is sh!t.

There arguement is probably "well parts are easy to source"... "parts are cheap" etc etc.
            Both valid, But who gives a sh!t.. Toyotas are made of stronger stuff an dont just drop dead.
            I found this quite disturbing but apt about our British Army guys n green Oval

This story told by an x Army (now Toyota salesman guy) last week while on a Demonstration in the New Invincible Surf...
            He n his guys in the Afgan / Iraq / Dubai deserts were so 9i55ed off at the green oval being so unrepairable n unreliable they acquired Toyota Surfs, Landcruisers as they at least started up....
            "If we broke down in a Green Oval we'd call the equivalent of AA/RAC n they'd turn up in a Toyota Previa n order us to get in, leaving the Dinosaur L/R they tell us by the time we get parts, it'll be submerged under the dessert
            says it all really

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any Warning !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Rod, that's a pathetic string of excuses just so you could run around in that big black beast of yours

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
                Rod, that's a pathetic string of excuses just so you could run around in that big black beast of yours

Cheers, Nick

I thought i might be able to convince someone i didn't wanna drive it around all day!!

Took its toll on my bl**dy wallet!!

Comment

Took its toll on my bl**dy wallet!!
                  Have noticed that the price of diesel is starting to creep up again!

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                    NO, just submitted one. You haven't got the word SURF in the title have you? If so that's why.
                    Thanks for that, I had put surf in the title----learning all the time

Comment

standard thule roof bars i stand on no problems, normally stand on them to load the rack, and have people passing kayaks or bikes up to me while i'm stood on them. I've had 6 kayaks at about 18kg each on the roof bars whilst also standing on them myself, that's well over 150kg, and not so much as a mark left on the roof, the bars are still straight too. It's the bonnet that still shows the footprints and has rippled from being stood on. That flexes a lot more after 1/2 hour on the motorway than what it does when cold.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Working...
                      X