Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    I went for black sidewall out!
    Yeah but you drive a lifted Hearse.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Yeah but you drive a lifted Hearse.
      Wouldn't change a thing about it!!

Comment

I would estimate around 11 – 12 thousand miles. They still look good (covered in mud at the moment) and I can’t really see any evidence of tread wear.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Reason i ask is because i do around 20,000 miles a year "mostly motorway" but i do go off road ones a week, only grass fields nothing too extravagant.

I want a tyre that lasts forever but is good off road, don't mind paying that bit more for the miles i would get out of them.

EDIT AGAIN.

Apache are you a mind reader.
          I shall pop up again, as I do when people mention this subject, and suggest that BFG Long Trails are far more suited to your needs than ATs.

And, yes, they have white lettering on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            I shall pop up again, as I do when people mention this subject, and suggest that BFG Long Trails are far more suited to your needs than ATs.

And, yes, they have white lettering on them.
            They may be good but I think the problem is their appearance! they look like normal road tyres... just not macho or aggressive looking for people wanting the tough off-roader image.
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
              They may be good but I think the problem is their appearance! they look like normal road tyres... just not macho or aggressive looking for people wanting the tough off-roader image.
              To me, they actually looked a lot chunkier in the flesh. Surfenstein and Biohazard have both seen them too, so may have a view.

Comment

Always had BFG A/Ts and agree with mileage claims. Replaced my fronts before Xmas cos tracking had worn the inner edges - lesson learned! - and although not MOT failure they were getting close, but the rears have plenty of meat on them. That is just under 60k on the set. If you believe what you read in the mags and what some tyre suppliers say, the latest crop of BFG M/Ts will give you very good mileage comparible with the A/Ts. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for!

Cheers, Nick
                "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Working...
                X