• Show
Clear All

Aw that's pants - Give it to me an I'll look after it for you
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Aw that's pants - Give it to me an I'll look after it for you
      I know you would bibs..

I've still got a couple of options i need to check out but for now its up on pistonheads whilst i make my mind up.

I spoke to my dads mate today who has a lot of 4x4s but he wont have anything in a double cab till the end of the month. Single cab is no use to me an there isn't that many estate/suv type 4x4s out there that interest me.

Time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        sell it rod...............heres the web addres of your "next" forum

www.gayboycheapcarstorun.com
        That must be very exclusive, wont let me in,

rotten sods! leave rodders alone, speaking as one who has more chins than a chinese phone book)good vid charlie
        Last edited by POPEYE; 26 January 2009, 18:36.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          I know you would bibs..

I've still got a couple of options i need to check out but for now its up on pistonheads whilst i make my mind up.

I spoke to my dads mate today who has a lot of 4x4s but he wont have anything in a pointless pick-up till the end of the month. Single cab is no use to me an there isn't that many estate/suv type 4x4s out there that interest me.

Time will tell!
          Thats better.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Thats better.

I can see your point..

My arguement was going to be, That with a hardtop fitted over the bed its to different from a surf but then its not really a pickup in the same nature so..

Comment

If MPG is your issue Rod may one point out that the bamboo muncher is averaging 56mpg, the diesel version does even more

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                If MPG is your issue Rod may one point out that the bamboo muncher is averaging 56mpg, the diesel version does even more

Trev
                I bet thats bl**dy luxury after owning a surf!

I dont mind bad mpg.... Just combined with wallet raping parking fees. A multi storey is so much more appealing.

I'm going to speak with a mate tonight about getting a little eco box. On a plus side of that.. I would keep the surf. Have cheap transport an if i do keep the surf i wanted to V8 it.. so i'd have a nice lil car to drive around in while its having its heart ripped out!

Comment

well if i was you i'd learn to ride a bikego buy a little 125 bike,insurance would be a couple of hundred tops,60 quid tops for the cbt test,and depending on wot bike u get 100/120mpg oh and 12 quid a year tax,oh and and no parking costs atall

Comment

I bet thats bl**dy luxury after owning a surf!

I dont mind bad mpg.... Just combined with wallet raping parking fees. A multi storey is so much more appealing.

I'm going to speak with a mate tonight about getting a little eco box. On a plus side of that.. I would keep the surf. Have cheap transport an if i do keep the surf i wanted to V8 it.. so i'd have a nice lil car to drive around in while its having its heart ripped out!
                    It's horses for courses Rod, the Panda is cheap to run, and although I don't have A/C or a sunroof other versions do - I will admit that if a diesel had been available when I was looking it would have been snapped up.

The Panda is costing me £120 a year for tax, and I have just had a quote for insuranc at £150 fully comp and that's with 18,000 miles a year declared.

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      well if i was you i'd learn to ride a bikego buy a little 125 bike,insurance would be a couple of hundred tops,60 quid tops for the cbt test,and depending on wot bike u get 100/120mpg oh and 12 quid a year tax,oh and and no parking costs atall
                      I would mate but my ears screw me up totally.. I just cant balance on one.

I've had someone ask me already how much to just buy the truck! That was quick...

But also my uncle has made room so if i want to leave it there i can..

Got a budget of around £500 for a something thats low enough to get in a multistorey...

Could get a Lexus LS... then when im done keep the engine!

Comment

It's horses for courses Rod, the Panda is cheap to run, and although I don't have A/C or a sunroof other versions do - I will admit that if a diesel had been available when I was looking it would have been snapped up.

The Panda is costing me £120 a year for tax, and I have just had a quote for insuranc at £150 fully comp and that's with 18,000 miles a year declared.

Trev
                        I'm pretty easy when it comes to lil extras. Electric windows are nice an high on my list.. Other then that... I dont use the A/C in the surf. the sunroof always stays shut.

Im leaning more towards a 2nd car more city based...

Comment

I'm pretty easy when it comes to lil extras. Electric windows are nice an high on my list.. Other then that... I dont use the A/C in the surf. the sunroof always stays shut.

Im leaning more towards a 2nd car more city based...
                          Well my front windows are leccy, cannot remember about the back

Comment

Rod mate….

Even with it not been financially viable to keep it….

You will seriously regret selling it.

There must other ways and means of keeping it surley?

Trust me….
                            If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Well my front windows are leccy, cannot remember about the back
                              ah screw the back.. passengers cant moan about a free lift!

Comment

Get some hydrualics, would work wonders when parking, lower it when you come to a car park xD
                                If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Working...
                                X