No announcement yet.

Between a rock and a hard place..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course there is a snag with having a Panda, the Yeti engages 'permanent #### take' mode

However, if you engage 'water off a ducks back' then that's no loss
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

seriously mate sorn it an buy a cheap run around. Anyone can c how much u luv ur truck. An offer stands even though its prob too far. It can live here wrapped up. X
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

If S'ton airport is close have a look into cheap non official airport parking, theres one near luton thats £6 a day. Or failing that put an ad up in a few local newagents asking for parking on a drive for the day (lots of people may be up for this to earn a few quid whilst their car is with them at work) if a bike thrown in the back of the surf to get between there and the training place is really out of the question target an area thats got a bus route that runs between there and where you are training.

Failing that ask anyone who is on your course if they drive in from anywhere on your route and ask if you could park at theirs and car share the rest of the way with you paying half of their fuel and parking costs.

Comment

Cheers bibs! I do appreciate that..

Right, The truck is getting a bit of interest asking how much!! I cant value the damn thing...

I'm not even sure i could see it leave!

My uncle is cool with me parking it there for a few months!

I can lash around £700 on a car. Which could get me something pretty tasty!!

Could also get some sh!t heaps...

I think im going to hold on to 'trevor' as its been named... for the time being!!

Bring on a 2nd lil car... 30+mpg.. an lower then 2.0m tall!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Cheers bibs! I do appreciate that..

Right, The truck is getting a bit of interest asking how much!! I cant value the damn thing...

I'm not even sure i could see it leave!

My uncle is cool with me parking it there for a few months!

I can lash around £700 on a car. Which could get me something pretty tasty!!

Could also get some sh!t heaps...

I think im going to hold on to 'trevor' as its been named... for the time being!!

Bring on a 2nd lil car... 30+mpg.. an lower then 2.0m tall!
            Don't buy a car for 700 just because you have 700. Buy that Fiesta for 300.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Agreed. Cars are selling for peanuts now.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                Agreed. Cars are selling for peanuts now.
                Oh yeah, I agree completly! Im the first to jump on a bargain... but its something a bit different an a wee bit snazzy im happy to go upto that..

Comment

Oh yeah, I agree completly! Im the first to jump on a bargain... but its something a bit different an a wee bit snazzy im happy to go upto that..
                  Oh dear, it's begining to sound like you've forgotten about your truck already.
                  You just need a cheap run around that sips fuel, cheap to tax/insure and fits in a car park REMEMBER???

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    Of course there is a snag with having a Panda, the Yeti engages 'permanent #### take' mode

However, if you engage 'water off a ducks back' then that's no loss
                    I felt a little bump the other night.......A fox ........is a panda much bigger

hey trev squiggel road kill total for 08 ......9 confirmed
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      I felt a little bump the other night.......A fox ........is a panda much bigger

hey trev squiggel road kill total for 08 ......9 confirmed

Squiggle?

Comment

oooorrrrrrrr.........
                        Get a cheap small engine Suzuki Jimny or summat, small enough to get in a car park, small engine and you could use it to come greenlaning....

Comment

You just need a cheap run around that sips fuel, cheap to tax/insure and fits in a car park REMEMBER???
                          absolutely. buy any old piece of crap with a years tax and MOT. Give it a good going over and there are bargains to be had. You'll get nothing good for 700 quid. Buy something that'll do the job and save your money for something better.

Comment

Not at all mate. 30+ mpg is what im looking for. The saving from parking will be bl**dy nice! That should tick me over just fine. Whatever i get will be better in the city, Leaving the surf for weekends etc so i wont grow to hate the thing.

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                            oooorrrrrrrr.........
                            Get a cheap small engine Suzuki Jimny or summat, small enough to get in a car park, small engine and you could use it to come greenlaning....
                            That could be worth looking into! The lil suzukis can go cheap sometimes!

Comment

D
                              That could be worth looking into! The lil suzukis can go cheap sometimes!
                              Ask Tobyjug if he has any more.

Comment

Ask Tobyjug if he has any more.
                                Im sure he'll love that..

or try an flog me his Honda Logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X