Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome along...

However, "exciting to drive"?

Exciting, if you are thrilled by continental drift, overjoyed by the thought of a game of bowls, or ecstatic when faced with cleaning out the gutters
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thanks to you all for your warm welcome. I have now started tinkering with the truck, nothing serious as yet. I have removed the jap radio/sat/tele combo as radio two was driving me mad and from what i've read it was the way to go.
      My very first change of glow plugs,ever, was both rewarding and costly. The truck now starts on the the first turn without torrents of black smoke, but i managed also to shear the top off one of the plugs by over tightening it (just a little bit more...) so now have to buy another one. Whilst doing the plug job i noticed what appeared to be oil had leaked from the small section of hose (about 3-4 inches) on the turbo outlet pipe(furthest from the turbo)that joins to what i believe is either the erg or turbo pressure switch. (Sorry about my ignorance). So this is my next venture. I will post this ask in the appropriate section, but if anyone can tell me whats what regards the leak and its cause i would appreciate it.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X