X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    smug surf owner "mine doesn't have starship mileage "
    Butt yours has a smooth Behind !!!!!

there's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by AnguillaKen View Post
      I'm just a newbie myself, Pennine. But I believe that switch is for turning the red LED light on and off. That's it. It's the Hilux's entertainment module and is only available on certain models. ;-)

Best,
      Ken
      i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

But I still have a factory fitted,posh little fog light switch,i`m ever so proud of it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
          But I still have a factory fitted,posh little fog light switch,i`m ever so proud of it.......
          ah yes but no chrome..............i love my chrome........

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Butt yours has a smooth Behind !!!!!

there's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
            true but the behind is getting a little rough now so making a new one

Comment

My daily shitter is a thing of purpose, chrome is the anti-christ for me,she is rough,ready and needs to get off road tyres..............before I get rally bogged down.

PS, at 147000 miles, she is just run in............

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
                My daily shitter is a thing of purpose, chrome is the anti-christ for me,she is rough,ready and needs to get off road tyres..............before I get rally bogged down.

PS, at 147000 miles, she is just run in............
                ps at 106000k mines not run in yet

Comment

ah yes but no chrome..............i love my chrome........
                  I like the roof lights....where did you get them and were they easy to fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennine View Post
                    I like the roof lights....where did you get them and were they easy to fit?
                    i got them from a forum member,there is a site that sells them,im sure someone will know which one........................... ...and doddle to fit comes with all wiring and switches,one switch does outers,one does inners

Comment

i got them from a forum member,there is a site that sells them,im sure someone will know which one........................... ...and doddle to fit comes with all wiring and switches,one switch does outers,one does inners
                      I found them after a google trek...do they work well? Also it says they are not 'e' marked...what does this mean...are they illegal in the EU or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennine View Post
                        I found them after a google trek...do they work well? Also it says they are not 'e' marked...what does this mean...are they illegal in the EU or something?
                        ah ok not e marked ie not road lewgal,because nothing behing the windscreen(light wise) is legal,but tbh that doesnt matter too much aslong as you dont turn up to yr mot with them on,oh yes work very well,excellent for the middle lane huggers,they soon move

Comment

Working...
                        X