• Time
  • Show
Clear All

chances are they were nicked to order
    by so local toe rag
    who knows a buyer already
    its not something a thief will nick with out knowing a buyer first
    thiefs will only nick what will fetch the most money
    if you have things with more worth to them than ya wheels and they have not been nicked or touched
    then ya wheels were spoted first and then stolen for cash later

how many ways is there to see into were you saved them?

this place i live is full of thiefs i flukin hate thiefs no need for it
    if ya want it go flukin earn money by workin ya nuts off and buy it
    that how i see it
    lucky for me i have never had nothing stolen from me (yet)
    once had a few car jackers try it on in sheffield when i first got the surf
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

My back yard is only quite small, and there was nothing else of value back there. The only way to see what's in there would have been to look over the 6ft wall, there really isn't anything else that looks over my yard. I have been storing a set (usually my MTs) there for a while - chiefly because my (now ex) girlfriend used to complain about them being in the house. I now get to say I told you so when I next see her (still good close friends).
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hi, Paul
        That`s cheeky- sounds like our travelling `tradesmen` caravan dwellers aka gippo pikey.
        you may want to try scrap metal dealers as my guess is they have been taken to weigh in.
        cheers,
        chris
        Powered by Toyota!

Comment

what part of st.tanz do you live in paul?
          i thought it was pretty safe round there
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight View Post
            Hi, Paul
            That`s cheeky- sounds like our travelling `tradesmen` caravan dwellers aka gippo pikey.
            you may want to try scrap metal dealers as my guess is they have been taken to weigh in.
            cheers,
            chris
            Remember most pikey's drive jap 4x4s and they know what fits what. Have you had any in your area recently. I have been told they wait untill they have been moved on then come back to rob all the places they have been casing. Chances are you will never see them again. Sorry mate I know from experiance. Hope you do find them though.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i was watching a set of wheels like that on ebay, the auction finished yesterday/day before so my mrs deleted them from the watched items. If my memory is correct, they were being sold by someone up your way.
              I hope i'm wrong and i hope the theiving scroats get what's coming to them.

Cheers
              Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post
                I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i was watching a set of wheels like that on ebay, the auction finished yesterday/day before so my mrs deleted them from the watched items. If my memory is correct, they were being sold by someone up your way.
                I hope i'm wrong and i hope the theiving scroats get what's coming to them.

Cheers
                Paul
                Can you remember what was in the description or what you typed in the search to find them? I'll have a look through the completed listings.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

his postcode prefix will be FY7 or FY8 if that helps
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

My search was just a general search under "Toyota Hilux in all catagories" as this throws up everything,usually about 20 pages. It didn't have a postcode,just the location which for the life of me i can't remember.

I was watching them as i have a similar set of 4 in my garage and was going to use them when i get my tyres changed in the next few weeks.
                    Sorry i can't be more specific, I have a Mrs that likes to be "clutter free"
                    even when she has her own pc.

Comment

Not these are they his ad just does'nt add up. He says the wheels are in Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire.
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAPANESSE-6-ST...1%7C240%3A1318
                      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Yep,They are the ones i was watching,, Paul...Sorry for getting them wrong and causing you grief.

The whittlebury he is referring to is between Milton Keynes and Towcester off the A5 and is a couple of miles into Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger View Post
                          Yep,They are the ones i was watching,, Paul...Sorry for getting them wrong and causing you grief.

The whittlebury he is referring to is between Milton Keynes and Towcester off the A5 and is a couple of miles into Northants
                          Yeah Whittlebury about 5 miles from where I live.
                          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I just put pic of both wheels side by side and they do look VERY similar.

They were just a little out of my price range too

Comment

Working...
                            X