Stolen wheels - Grrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen wheels - Grrr

Hi all, not been on the forum for a little while - mainly because I've not actually been using my Surf too much of late.

Anyway, just came home today to find that some little scroat has broken into my back yard, and stolen my road tyres!

So, if anyone in the St Annes/Blackpool/Lancashire area hears about a set of 5 alloys (4 like the attached pic, one different - no pic of that one available), fitted with 4 31/10.50/15 Colway ATs and 1 Bridgestone 265/70/15 AT please let me know - slugsie@gmail.com

Mightily ####ed off, it used to be pretty safe and secure round here, I never thought twice about leaving stuff in my back yard.
    Attached Files
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

These people are that thick, they will probably put them on ebay tonight.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be looking.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Just doing a quick scan of ebay and I found an image that is similar to the fifth alloy. Mine was nothing like as clean as this one however.
        Attached Files
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

I got a set of std surf alloys here you can have. No tyres on em though.. But what do you expect for nothing!
          Good luck with catching up with the scrote...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            I got a set of std surf alloys here you can have. No tyres on em though.. But what do you expect for nothing!
            Good luck with catching up with the scrote...
            Cheers Chillit, I'll bear that in mind.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

sorry to hear that mate..
              I will keep an eye out because I ain't far from u....
              Hope u find the b@rsteward(s)......
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                sorry to hear that mate..
                I will keep an eye out because I ain't far from u....
                Hope u find the b@rsteward(s)......
                Cheers Toby.

The police have been informed, but as we all know unless they get hit in the face by them they're unlikely to be able to do anything.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
                  Cheers Toby.

The police have been informed, but as we all know unless they get hit in the face by them they're unlikely to be able to do anything.
                  The police is useless...
                  my mate had his house broken into and they did not turn up till 4 days later..

Hope u get it sorted tho mate..
                  Like people said tho probably most likely to appear on ebay tho...
                  Look about 70 mile radius I suppose....
                  One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                    The police is useless...
                    my mate had his house broken into and they did not turn up till 4 days later..

Hope u get it sorted tho mate..
                    Like people said tho probably most likely to appear on ebay tho...
                    Look about 70 mile radius I suppose....
                    I wouldn't say the police round here are useless. I had a bottle thrown through a back window on New Years eve. A bobby was round within a couple of hours of my reporting it to take the bottle away for printing. Again, not expecting anything to come of that, but I was impressed that they did actually respond.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

proberbly hoping it was full
                      i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Paul sorry to here that ...
                        I have five std Surf alloys with roadies mate, (came on me new Truck) from up your way, if ya stuck ....

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Bugger chap .......can't help wiyj the wheels .....

Get a big chain and a padlock , now they found that you store stuff there they'll be back ............ and a pikey eating dog
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

The police up here tell you that unless the wee fekrs are caught in the act there is little or nothin they can do. we all feel so safe now. anyway will keep eyes on sales sites. hope you get sorted

Comment

sorry to hear it mate,but all i'd say is with the size they wont be taken very far and i'd bet u see them locally,either as said ebay,or local adds,and just keep yr eyes peeled,this happend to me few yrs back,but after 2 months i saw them on another car,we had a quiet chat and i got my wheels back

Comment

Working...
                              X