Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    Sod it, ordered one from Milners...
    well it will do you for a while, I believe powerflow are a franchise, you just hit unlucky! btw they didnt change the front pipe on mine reccon it is so substsancial it is never likely to go - didnt want to waste my dosh but did say if ever it did go they could fab one up. Wouldnt do a side exit??? just who is the customer? go else where next time!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

They just dont want to to the front section cos it's a bstd to do (if it's owt like the 2,4) these powerflow merchants are all over the shop pricewise, shudder to think wot they'd rip me off for for the 3" i made, and why wont they make one comeing out the side FFS, your the customer (or did that all change?) long as it's leagle, prob got the diamentions logged in for the standard pipe and cant or cannot be arsed to think,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

what a stupid franchise that is!

you could have done worse than do the hour drive up to crewe get one fitted from these guys and drive back down!

they did everything i asked for here. new flexi pipe and everything they a slash cut pipe appreaing just infront of the rear wheel. They had no quarms or complaints about doing it at all, and i even asked if it was ok to tell others that it'd be the same price from them, and they said yes fine. He was really pleased i wanted side exit, as it saved faffing around the rear axel etc.

ah well, next time maybe.

Martin
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

What a lovely day! swapped the idler for the one off the old truck, the 'shot' ARB bracket was cured with a quick tighten up and I even took a couple of bulbs from the 'I used to have a 2.4' spares bin.. WD40 on the exhaust fittings and slackened em all off ready for the new pipe tomorrow and Robert is your mothers brother. Even managed to cart a boot full of tat to the tip and do a bit of tidying round the garden. Then The ferret turned up and mentioned getting the motorbikes out I turned grouchy again... Maybe next week..
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
          X