No announcement yet.

Failed the MOT today.. could be worse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed the MOT today.. could be worse..

New trucks first mot today, failed on steering idler- got one off the old truck, only had 2 months use out of it also ARB bracket, as above couple of bulbs (guess where they are coming from?)
    So just a middle and rear section of exhaust to find then. Shame they are different on 2.4s....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Blimey! 200 and odd quid from Milners.... and thats without the front section... I thought they were supposed to be cheap #wanders off muttering about when a quid was worth a quid#
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Look on the bay Charlie,

£160 for a complete system

Here

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

You try'd the ebay exhaust seller, dont know offhand if the 3lt much dearer than the 2,4 (or get some stainless from Webbo and make one, cost me about £200 all in, inc the box and flexy from pipewerx)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          Look on the bay Charlie,

£160 for a complete system

Here

Trev

Bugga!!! thawted again

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Bugga!!! thawted again
            not quite, thats for a 2.4... I will give em a shout cos they dont have a 3 litre system listed at the mo. Cheers chaps
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Why is the 3lt one so much more expensive? whats the difference between em?

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                Why is the 3lt one so much more expensive? whats the difference between em?
                They is better so they costs more, innit... also 4 sections not 3 (so extra gasket to buy too. Natch)
                Might have a look see in the morning, may be able to patch up the old one.. could do without this at the moment..
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

just do like what I did!

spent 185 on a full stainless side exit system including flexI pipe, and lifetime garante.

tis the future!
                  Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
                    just do like what I did!

spent 185 on a full stainless side exit system including flexI pipe, and lifetime garante.

tis the future!
                    YES Charlie do it, mine from powerflw custom made side exit behind rear wheel with posh end pipe wasnt a lot more and lifetime ticket on it.
                    If you need funding, sell your soul!!! or some bits off the 2.4
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
                      just do like what I did!

tis the future!
                      Was that powerflow?
                      I just had a tip to try japanese auto spares who by luck are in Warwick..£264 plus vat!!!
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yeah powerflow in crewe.

mine exits befor the rear wheel with slash cut end. quite nice sound plus loads of clearance for offroad.

they said it'd be the same price if they did it again too.

martin
                        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                          YES Charlie do it, mine from powerflw custom made side exit behind rear wheel with posh end pipe wasnt a lot more and lifetime ticket on it.
                          If you need funding, sell your soul!!! or some bits off the 2.4
                          The soul went years ago.....
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well that was a waste of time... I just nipped out to see the Powerflow chaps..Spent about 10 seconds under the truck, and 10 minutes showing me cabbage chuckers I don't want. Wont do a short pipe coming in front of the back wheel, and wants 'about 380' for the pipe. And that didn't include the front section.
                            #wanders off muttering about white fivers and the cost of living, and checking for 'rob me' signs on my back...#
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Sod it, ordered one from Milners...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X