rear window problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window problem

got the inside of surf a bit water loged.since then the switch on inside wont opperate.had the switch out all the wires are on.any ideas?
    sigos85@hotmail.com

Does the one on the tailgate work? If not, have you checked the fuses in the driver's footwell.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Does the one on the tailgate work? If not, have you checked the fuses in the driver's footwell.
      Isnt he referring to the tailgate window?
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins View Post
        Isnt he referring to the tailgate window?
        Yeah, Theres two switches for the tailgate. The key on the outside an switch inside.

If the switch isn't working but all seems ok it could be that the switch is just duffed. But if the outside one isn't working either then its tailgate related.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Yeah, Theres two switches for the tailgate. The key on the outside an switch inside.

If the switch isn't working but all seems ok it could be that the switch is just duffed. But if the outside one isn't working either then its tailgate related.
          cheers freinds.
          the key opperates from outside.
          so u think its the switch?
          i will get mechanic to put electrodes on it see if theres power coming through.
          sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

have you checked the "lock" button??.... usually the most common problem!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
              have you checked the "lock" button??.... usually the most common problem!!
              i was gonna suggest that too, but it's really too obvious isn't it, I mean what kind of a daftie would ever do such a thing.............
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

LMFAO ME

Comment

Working...
                X