Why it dont pay to help others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it dont pay to help others

Works Chrimbo do yesterday . All down at the local pub near work . 25 p****d up idiots and as usual fights start . 1 guy was going to get a pasting off 1 of the more violant ones so I stepped in to stop . Stupid me ended up getting head butted with the result of a closed up left eye and broken nose .
    I think it suprised the bloke as I just stood there and did not retaliate or fall down . I got home and straightened out as best my mangeled snoze , but Tam had to take me to hospital . Now can not see properley out of both eyes and left one has started to open up again . Got to go back to hospital on Monday so they can re assess the damage to my nose , and then Wedenesday for my left eye that got damaged .
    So next year I will stay at home and let them kill each other.

Happy Christmas you idiots at work.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

You’re right it’s difficult to stand and do nothing when it kicks off. I am not sure I would not have got the gentleman who did it lifted, at least you would have the satisfaction that he could spend Christmas in a cell.
    Hope the damage is just superficial and you get some sympathy over Christmas

Comment

Ouch Rick !!!

Hope the bruising etc heals quick.

I trust the muppet who did the 'glasgow kiss' is now being entertained in on of her majesty's fine hotels.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

RICK YOUR A ###### THUG. sorry to hear about your misfortune buddy,hope you heal soon mate.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

have you ever had a pint without getting injured??
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

you sure you werent asking for it?

私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Think of the damage you did to his head

Hope the pain is not too bad old bean and it don't ruin you xmas too much

( NOTE BEER DULLS PAIN )
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Not surprised bout the *ucking Idiots Rick (there everywhere nowdays)
                Just sorry to hear of ya problems cos of "workshoites" n all....
                Surprised they thought they could walk through you, ya Gorrila ya, no offence ment mate.. Good will to all men ....huh makes ya wonder !!
                Speedy recovery Bud n Merry Xmas to you n Tam

Jess n Zenda

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any warning !!!!
                Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 20 December 2008, 21:16.
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

hope your allright mate
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Re

Jeez mate, they sound like a right, rough bunch!

Do you work in an abbatoir?

Comment

I get hit but never seem to fall down . Maybe I am to stupid to feel it right away . I been smacked over head with fence post , Punched in face (broken nose 1st time) ...... just never seems to end .
                      My boss come round to see me last night to see if is OK . Apparantley several job vacancies maybe at my company Monday morning .

Comment

bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry, I think

Just the other guy must have been 6ft 3 as well to nut you in the face

Get another job you work at a rough place
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Don't forget to sign up for your criminal injury compensation thing. Going rate for a broken nose is normally a grand.

Comment

Been back to hospital 2 times now this week . Eye may need further investigation , but today had my nose looked at . Doctor said he was happy with my DIY setting of the bones and said he would leave it as it is as resetting it now would hurt more now then before and also take a lot longer to heal .
                            So go a bit of a twisted snoze but it may give me more caracter ??

Comment

Glad to hear it's healing slowly Rick n ya good looks ain't bin spoilt ....
                              Good luck with the further investigation ...

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any warning !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X