No announcement yet.

Why it dont pay to help others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's crap Rick! Hope you heal up quick. And don't let the frustration get to you. Remember every dog has its day. Just don't bark too loud when you sneak up on the W@nk@r and give him a little London hospitality! All that aside, have a good break.
    That'll fit!

Comment

Originally posted by scudmonkey View Post
      have a good break.

HEHEHE!!...

luck you didn't do your jaw!... i always thought that was a bit of a comedy injury till my mate had to have his teeth wired together!!

really nasty!... all food is liquidised, mixed with plenty of water and drunk through a straw!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i must have missed this thread
        i know i have anger problems my self
        but never have i done nothing like that
        i was a good gaffer for years
        and if i was your boss that guy would be out on his arse this christmas
        nice of your work mates to show such team spirit
        and iam glad your ok tho
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Little update if your interested or not . So far my boss has been susspended as the MD decided he had let the party get out of hand , so my boss has resigned . he has only been there 18 years !!
          Knob who butted me has been 'let go due to the economy slowing down' so in other words 'we wont sack you if you go away' . The main culpret who actually started it all is still there working and not even been suspended !!
          I have been asked to put the 'incident' in the accident book as was in works time ! Some accident ! I need to fill in the section 'How can this type of accident be prevented?' I think I will put 'Dont work for wa***rs'
          I had a meeting with the MD and told him everything including wot I thought of wot was going on . I also asked for my holiday to be reinstated as he says it was an accident at work so I want sick pay and also all my out of pocket expenses for travel to hospital and carpark fees . He still not got back to me .

Just appied for another job , funny that.
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
            'How can this type of accident be prevented?' I think I will put 'Dont work for wa***rs'

Should read 'SACK the T1T that caused it' ........

Good luck with the job application
            Last edited by BioHazard; 14 January 2009, 21:45.
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Who do you work for ? - Muppets'R'us ?

Hope you can get something soon mate.

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Do you still look good in a 'man-kini' though?

Comment

Sorry to hear ya problems have only got more complicated Mate !!
                  Ironic that the Culpri*k is still a Md's lapdog n others take the consequences n No justice for you !!
                  Ya probably better of now outta the Bear Pit ....
                  Good Luck on the Job front Rick...

There's always a Payback .... Hope they don't expect a Warning !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Rick, Shit start to the year, hope it all comes good for you dude in 09, less juggling the blood and fire and a better employment situation!

Aye best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X