Should Tam be IOTW ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll answer you tonight when home from work
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes , Tam is a forum member . But due to some problem in past is not able to log on anymore . She did join again under a nother name which again did not work . So she does not look at this site very much , only over my shoulder when telling me to get off the ###### computer !!

She is unaware of this , so I am going to be a bit stealth like on here for a bit .

Tam's mum informs me she may have a photo !! So once she is back from her sisters she will email it to me .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        Yes , Tam is a forum member . But due to some problem in past is not able to log on anymore . She did join again under a nother name which again did not work . So she does not look at this site very much , only over my shoulder when telling me to get off the ###### computer !!

She is unaware of this , so I am going to be a bit stealth like on here for a bit .

Tam's mum informs me she may have a photo !! So once she is back from her sisters she will email it to me .
        Thanks for answering that Rick,

The question is though, HOW are you going to get past the gintraps to open her handbag/purse to get the fiver for her fine ?

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I paid it out my wallet !! Anyone wants some parts off my breaker will find them gone up by £5
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X