Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Tam be IOTW ?

This was posted in the IOTY poll thread:

Last minute entry ? Tam Superglued her fingers to a plastic white dove that was a Christmas decoration last night. Both hands were stuck fast to the thing . She was screaming for my help so I went and got a camera . . She was not happy , so I went and got the nail varnish remover so I could release the glue . So no photo .
    So I put it to you, does Tam qualify for the first xmas IOTW ?

Place your votes here:

This poll is public and runs for 24 hours
    Yes - the village is empty again !
    78.57%
    No - that's normal for Norfolk !
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

definately yes but it would still of been better if Rick took pics first before getting the nail varnish remover tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

For your information here are the rules of this year's xmas IOTW

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51340

Comment

yes come on Rick PICTURES Please
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

I would like to nominate Animal and Rod Leach jointly for not knowing their own language. I have no problem with spelling or grammatical errors but not knowing the difference between DRAW and DRAWER goes much deeper. Glueing your hands to a Xmas tree ornament doesnt make you an idiot, thats just a bit clumsy and as Tam is a woman it wouldnt have been her fault anyway. Someone else must have caused it. Thats how it works with the women in my house anyway.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            I would like to nominate Animal and Rod Leach jointly for not knowing their own language. I have no problem with spelling or grammatical errors but not knowing the difference between DRAW and DRAWER goes much deeper. Glueing your hands to a Xmas tree ornament doesnt make you an idiot, thats just a bit clumsy and as Tam is a woman it wouldnt have been her fault anyway. Someone else must have caused it. Thats how it works with the women in my house anyway.

Bogus
            Clumsy is 1 finger not 2 !!

And it was 1 finger on each hand .
            Last edited by Vagrant No2; 14 December 2008, 16:07.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I will add that the Draw/drawer incident happened BEFORE this run of IOTW so they escape THIS time, however next time they no be so lucky

Mind you Pops asking for pics after being told there is no photo is being considered - what do you think ?

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                Mind you Pops asking for pics after being told there is no photo is being considered - what do you think ?
                Oh yes.

Hello Gramps.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Oh yes.

Hello Gramps.
                  The trouble is Matt, if we fine him, he will have to open his wallet

There are terrors in there that make the cellar dwellers look tame

I think we will give him a warning, but next time we will have him

Trev

Comment

I will add that the Draw/drawer incident happened BEFORE this run of IOTW so they escape THIS time, however next time they no be so lucky

Trev

A question if I may .......

Did the superglue incident occur before or after the reintroduction of IOTW ?

If it was after then surely there is no possibility of the award as you have already stated that Animal and Rod are out of scope for the same reason ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

A question if I may .......

Did the superglue incident occur before or after the reintroduction of IOTW ?

If it was after then surely there is no possibility of the award as you have already stated that Animal and Rod are out of scope for the same reason ......

Said issue was the trigger, now if you have problems with that I will of cours be happy to raise a poll in your name

But then again, if you strongly wish to raise a poll for Animal and Rod you are, of course, more than welcome to don the cloak of fear, enlist to the dark side and raise your own poll

An official 2nd pair of peepers is more than welcome

Trev

Comment

I have no problem with it at all - I was just seeking clarity (and testing my new wooden spoon)

A wise man once told me "Never, EVER volunteer" and since that time I've endeavoured to follow that principle - besides I could never be as effective an Idiot Finder as your good self !

However ..... in the spirit of goodwill I may from time to time highlight incidents that may be worthy of your attention ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

What is Tam,s username. I have looked through the membership lists and could find a Tam. ???

Bogus
                          Сви можемо

Comment

And the verdict is............................

Tam owes our illustrious forum a fiver

Comment

And the verdict is............................

Tam owes our illustrious forum a fiver
                              Are you avoiding answering my question? Is Tam a forum member ?
                              If she isnt, I dont see how you can fairly make her IOTW,

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X