No announcement yet.

Bye Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure if you purse your arse-cheeks just so, and someone strikes a match, you could be the first human gas-axe
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• On the other hand he could be the first Yeti in space.......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• Sooooo the BEST forum ever!

I just love this forum! It's taken me ages to read the whole thread but it worth the read! If it wasn't for the stretch of water between us I'd come over (not that I know anything about anything) but for support sake. And what could be a good W/E too. Lots of photo's must be taken!! I'll keep an eye on the dates when they come up. You never know you could have a foreigner in your midst.
        I could bring some kippers!!
        Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

• Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
          I just love this forum! It's taken me ages to read the whole thread but it worth the read! If it wasn't for the stretch of water between us I'd come over (not that I know anything about anything) but for support sake. And what could be a good W/E too. Lots of photo's must be taken!! I'll keep an eye on the dates when they come up. You never know you could have a foreigner in your midst.
          I could bring some kippers!!
          don't think people who are going to fall asleep will be helpfull do you...
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            don't think people who are going to fall asleep will be helpfull do you...
            badumm tshhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
              I'm sure if you purse your arse-cheeks just so, and someone strikes a match, you could be the first human gas-axe

Now that would be a biohazard lol,but dont light after one of his curries or we will all be blown away
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

• Ok guys let me get her looked at and a second opinion and i will sort out a weekend. Just as a matter of interest how many off you are coming.
                Also if i start her up and tape the noise would anyone be clever enough to diagnose her from that.

Comment

• I would of offered to help, but i would of only cheesed you off by winning an argument face to face........................
                  Working at last.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                    Just as a matter of interest how many off you are coming.
                    I dont think theres a massive amount of point in me coming as I am a self confessed mechanical numpty and would probably be worse than useless.
                    Unless a pair of untrained hands is needed in which case I’m there with bells on! As I say I can be a free veg refuelling station meeting anyone who needs it along the west side of the M25. Anyone who is going from the South, and uses veg put a note next to your name on here with ‘veg needed’ or summat and I can bring some to top tanks up on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                      I would of offered to help, but i would of only cheesed you off by winning an argument face to face........................
                      I dont think so. And your more than welcome to come down so i can kick your ars like i promised to do.

Comment

Ok guys let me get her looked at and a second opinion and i will sort out a weekend. Just as a matter of interest how many off you are coming.
                        Also if i start her up and tape the noise would anyone be clever enough to diagnose her from that.
                        My old man lives near Stroud, so I was planning on popping over just for the craic and to maybe bring some beer and people.

Tape the noise. It'll be fun. Can you tell where it's coming from in the engine? Top, bottom, front, back? Is it just the banging or is there some tortured squealing too?

Comment

I dont think so. And your more than welcome to come down so i can kick your ars like i promised to do.
                          BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA,THATS TOLD YOU LURCHYPHOOOOOS.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• shirl and i will be there mitsy.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              shirl and i will be there mitsy.
                              Thats great, would love to meet you both and maybe all off us go out for a meal to celebrate you both getting back together. Have you had an engagement party yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                                My old man lives near Stroud, so I was planning on popping over just for the craic and to maybe bring some beer and people.

Tape the noise. It'll be fun. Can you tell where it's coming from in the engine? Top, bottom, front, back? Is it just the banging or is there some tortured squealing too?
                                Your more than welcome dude and i will tape the engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X