No announcement yet.

Bye Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine pages of 'lump in the throat' inducemant.
    God i love this forum.
    If theres any way i can help out let me know!
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
      thanks mark will bell the Bio when i got some time to head his way or ask anita as she visits andover and salisbury most weeks maybe she could swing by and get it and i do test then drop it back to its rightfull home Yours
      Wolf (sledge) has mine if he is closer
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        He probably is. He's only a few minutes from me an im a few minutes from pops.

Comment

yep sure have, keep meaning to give it back

Comment

so how are we fixing this truck then...........i have a engine crane

we have a engine or a head

when and where ........

my time is limited but i will help in any way i can

lets sort Mitsy out
            got a trailer to transport any parts and i will be glad to help out in any way i can
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

If it's a weekend and I'm free, I'm happy to get hold of a funny car and pick up anyone within 100 miles of London who wants to get to Mitsy's but can't afford fuel.

I am rubbish at fixing cars but rather more fortunate than most in terms of disposable income.

Comment

In my 4 years of being on this forum this has got to be the first time that i have seen so many people offer their spare time and spare parts to help another forum member out and get them back on the road.
                I know there's been the tech w/ends but they are different.
                If i was closer/further up north then i would be offereing my services also but if i got any parts here that will help then let me know and i will see what i can donate also.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  In my 4 years of being on this forum this has got to be the first time that i have seen so many people offer their spare time and spare parts to help another forum member out and get them back on the road.
                  I know there's been the tech w/ends but they are different.
                  If i was closer/further up north then i would be offereing my services also but if i got any parts here that will help then let me know and i will see what i can donate also.

Come up anyway mate, and bring that trailer, it might be needed.

Sorry Mitsy.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Sorry Mitsy.
                    once a date is set etc i'll see what i can do to come up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      Sorry Mitsy.
                      If truck needs moving and trailer can be sourced locally i'll happily take it wherever it needs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                        If it's a weekend and I'm free, I'm happy to get hold of a funny car and pick up anyone within 100 miles of London who wants to get to Mitsy's but can't afford fuel.

I am rubbish at fixing cars but rather more fortunate than most in terms of disposable income.
                        Shotgun!!!

Get somet tasty....

I wont be any use i just fancy crusing in a nice car....

Comment

• Originally posted by wolf View Post
                          yep sure have, keep meaning to give it back
                          PM me your phone number and will give you a call to pick it up Neil
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Sorry Mitsy.
                            I saw that, have faith, after this thread i certainly do.

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                              you are part of us
                              Mind on track Trev.

No need to have a Surf to hang around Mitsy. Be a shame for you to toddle off. Btw, I will admit to skipping from page one to eleven, so no idea what's been written inbetween.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                                Mind on track Trev.

No need to have a Surf to hang around Mitsy. Be a shame for you to toddle off. Btw, I will admit to skipping from page one to eleven, so no idea what's been written inbetween.
                                alot of people have offered free parts and labour to get mitsy back on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X