X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,,, probaly, either grave digger or bigfoot being the 2 most popular,,,

loved the amber / red headlights

Comment

i liked the skulls and flames,maybe it's where i got the airbrushing thing from~(just taken it up)

Comment

Try planes?

More challenging to operate, and as far as an involved build, how long do you want to take? Some take years!

This one (a Reichard Sprinter) will do 140mph level on a 10 cell pack. It's ###### hairy I can tell you! Carbon fibre / fibreglass - took about a week to build.

This one (Fisheries Patrol Islander) took me about a year to build completely from scratch, after drawing the plans myself. I based it on an aircraft I was familiar with when I worked on an airfield.

This one took about a week to build, but paint and detailing took another week or so.

Prices are comparable with cars, though the radios can be a bit more expensive. Mine is 7 channel programmable, but a basic 4 channel set will see you through a few years.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The paint jobs on them are well professional, specially thunder bird 2 at the end haha

i would be scared to take it up after puttin time and money into them, one slip and its ruined ?

Comment

if your after building a truck, deffo go the rock crawler route..

at least you can challenge yourself with varying terrains and can be constantly tweaking tuning your setup. A pile of rubble will keep you amused for hours

ive just blown nr £600 on a G-made stealth and thoroughly enjoyed the build, you can get rolling for around a 1/4 of that cost tho..check Axial scorpions & AX10. Also check some RC crawling vids on youtube.

Depending on how much building you want to do, a lot of guys start with literally a set of axles (usually tamiya clod busters), and custom build the lot from there

check this out for a good example

Comment

that is amazing

that whole read was brilliant

Comment

Animal that is pretty interesting actually!! about half way at the moment.

The problem is it seems it can quickly get into serious money.

i was drawn to the F350 because not only is it a truck i love for ages there were some on ebay for around £150.

The truck Sancho posted up seems pretty cool. Im trying to find out how involved a build it is.

Planes look awesome an my mate used to be into them heavily, Id to be too afraid to trash it.

Comment

if you'd started ith the tamiya kits when you were 10... you'd have a handy box of left over and abued parts to build your own stuff!...

i've been looking at the highlift for a while, and the Scania kit they do.

wouldn't mind building a tank transporter / lowloader p;lant truck
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm at page 4. I've long lost interest in the model, despite the guy's obvious modeling skills, and find myself more interested in finding a post of his that doesn't contain a spelling mistake.

Pity really...
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      I'm at page 4. I've long lost interest in the model, despite the guy's obvious modeling skills, and find myself more interested in finding a post of his that doesn't contain a spelling mistake.

Pity really...
                      transfur case!

Comment

Hey Rod, how about a build your own two foot sub? meatball of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Hey Rod, how about a build your own two foot sub? meatball of course.

I might have to pop down subway this week an pick one up!

An oi! I blame you for me looking again!!

If you hadn't posted up about that lil LC

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            transfur case!
                            "approach angel" Is my personal favourite so far...
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

I might have to pop down subway this week an pick one up!

My sons tell me that the meatball is "Sub of the Day" on Tuesdays .......

I can't confirm this personally but what have you got to lose ????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

WARTHOGGGGGGGG !

I used to watch them firing into Battlesbury Bowl in the mid 80's - awesome bit of kit !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                                X