Bit of a Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    I was kind of expecting it to be George though... then Matt or Sancho would start a fight with him, and Danno would think about closing the thread and yadda yadda yadda...
    Just waiting for the eruption now, then sit back and watch this thread really take off LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I was kind of expecting it to be George though... then Matt or Sancho would start a fight with him, and Danno would think about closing the thread and yadda yadda yadda...
      Who's Danno?

It's Matt that picks fights with George, not me. I just tell him when he's being a nob but I'd like to think I'm a bit more tactful than my fellow smart-arse ginge.

You forgot about BDT turning up, asking why everyone can't get along, then accusing Matt of laughing at George for not being able to spell (and wanting to vote for the) BNP, then inexplicably filling up the rest of the thread with "lol" repeated at random intervals.
      Last edited by Sancho; 29 November 2008, 19:06.

Comment

yea, Popeye's way is the other alternative. I think its all down to how good of a mate he is (or was) and possibly can be again.
        And
        Is it worth the headaches. He's already got your money, why give him your time and peace as well.
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          Who's Danno?

It's Matt that picks fights with George, not me. I just tell him when he's being a nob but I'd like to think I'm a bit more tactful than my fellow smart-arse ginge.

You forgot about BDT turning up, asking why everyone can't get along, then accusing Matt of laughing at George for not being able to spell (and wanting to vote for the) BNP, then inexplicably filling up the rest of the thread with "lol" repeated at random intervals.
          I've often wondered but been afraid to ask what the f##k does "LOL" mean?
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            I've often wondered but been afraid to ask what the f##k does "LOL" mean?
            laugh out loud

Comment

my 2 pennys worth...
              ive been there,and now i just wont lend anymore,always ends up the same,but if your like me then people put the face on,and re assure you and you cave,almost to the point you know when u hand the money over you just know it's gonna happen,i'd go with wot blackpool said,ty and stay mates,they are probably sat there in masses of debt and reached the don't answer door or phone stage,ive been there,you niavely reach the point where you just stop talking to anyone,i'd go see them,be nice explain you just want to see a little coming back as a token,and tbh they will be glad as it will be off their mind,on a side note my most recent like this was rewiring a mates house,he moved in aint just wasn't safe,he was skint so i said ok,get the materials,i'll do it and pay me back in 3 months,so i did it, months later loads of excuses,but i lost my rag,nded up asking to pop round,went in removed his mains fuse,ie the big fook off seeboard one,and then walked off,3 hours later cash for fuse

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                laugh out loud

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  LOL
                  then if its really funny lmfao
                  laugh my fookin arse off

Comment

Limit of Liability.

But why anyone would want to say that repeatedly is a bit obtuse to say the least!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      my 2 pennys worth...
                      ive been there,and now i just wont lend anymore,always ends up the same,but if your like me then people put the face on,and re assure you and you cave,almost to the point you know when u hand the money over you just know it's gonna happen,i'd go with wot blackpool said,ty and stay mates,they are probably sat there in masses of debt and reached the don't answer door or phone stage,ive been there,you niavely reach the point where you just stop talking to anyone,i'd go see them,be nice explain you just want to see a little coming back as a token,and tbh they will be glad as it will be off their mind,on a side note my most recent like this was rewiring a mates house,he moved in aint just wasn't safe,he was skint so i said ok,get the materials,i'll do it and pay me back in 3 months,so i did it, months later loads of excuses,but i lost my rag,nded up asking to pop round,went in removed his mains fuse,ie the big fook off seeboard one,and then walked off,3 hours later cash for fuse

Ive often thought of doing that when a customer is a bit funny with payment, but not actually gone through with it.
                      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Ah! we have opposeing views here,

ATC! for those hairy moments (Almost Touched Cloth)

Comment

Me too, well kinda, me being a windae licker, i have always wanted to clean someones windows and them to miss a few payments and then go and smudge loads o dirt into there windows with them watching me

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                            Me too, well kinda, me being a windae licker, i have always wanted to clean someones windows and them to miss a few payments and then go and smudge loads o dirt into there windows with them watching me
                            I thought you were gonna say BREAK them
                            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                              Ive often thought of doing that when a customer is a bit funny with payment, but not actually gone through with it.
                              tbh i didn't intend to but i got so wound up bout it it,real pig of a job aswell,the original had extension leads wired into the ring lolol,and i did his three bed house with swa and another board in shed for a grand

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                                I thought you were gonna say BREAK them
                                Na, am not that bad a person, would take more satisfaction from letting them see me messing them up

Comment

Working...
                                X