No announcement yet.

Personal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon 2008 has been so pants, we should give up on it and start 2009 tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      I reckon 2008 has been so pants, we should give up on it and start 2009 tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
      Too bleedin right, what a crap year.

Good luck Marky, we are rooting for you, it's time your luck turned the corner mate.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well said Rod, stay positive and try not getting on that slippery slope, its a bad one, been there done it. Push on and work hard at things then u will reap the benefits. As said above dont be scared off a carreer change, I worked for someone for years slogging my guts out and getting no thanks, then a guy i know had a wee word wi me to push on in life so i started my own business, Never looked back mate, Good Luck Bud, all will be good.

Comment

You've got a partner, a house with a conservatory and a job. Not much going wrong there mate. If you're constantly down, you need to speak to your doctor, not us.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            You've got a partner, a house with a conservatory and a job. Not much going wrong there mate. If you're constantly down, you need to speak to your doctor, not us.
            well said

life can be full of greif dude trust me i know
            but
            ya still got what ya got mate
            make the most of it while your young and in good health
            i have had soo many sad things happen to me the list is endless
            but ya have to be ready to bite life in the ass
            even when ya dont feel like it
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
              I am a great believer in what goes around comes around - you just need to be patient.
              Only seems to work with the crap. The crap people do seems to catch up with them eventually, (but that's just because they are such tw@ts they're bound to push their luck too far one day), or they are just plain sloppy. The good deeds rarely seems to be repaid in kind. I've come to the conclusion that Karma?, (is that correct, btw?), in general, is a load of old tosh.

Comment

i agree... things don't seem all that bad!... you're working hours seem good!!!!... nice lie in every morning!

my dad worked for 25 years in london, getting the train at 0600 and returning at 1900...

i work a MINIMUM 12 hour day, usually start at 0600 an finish when the job's done... 10pm finish twice last week!!... Mrs Slug lives 30 miles away so i see her maybe twice a week if i have time!!

my parents are both still living, but my mum lost both of her parents before she was 30!... i have a friend who lost his wife at 36.

you've got a roof over your head too!!... you're on the housing ladder... think of people who have NO chance at the moment!... i'm guessing young Wodderwick is among those.
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                  i agree... things don't seem all that bad!... you're working hours seem good!!!!... nice lie in every morning!

my dad worked for 25 years in london, getting the train at 0600 and returning at 1900...

i work a MINIMUM 12 hour day, usually start at 0600 an finish when the job's done... 10pm finish twice last week!!... Mrs Slug lives 30 miles away so i see her maybe twice a week if i have time!!

my parents are both still living, but my mum lost both of her parents before she was 30!... i have a friend who lost his wife at 36.

you've got a roof over your head too!!... you're on the housing ladder... think of people who have NO chance at the moment!... i'm guessing young Wodderwick is among those.
                  lol i cant even see the ladder,my job is cack,and i will make karma happen to my boss lol,im at the point at work where i count the minutes down everyday,but tbh,as said above,plus coming home to my kids plain keeps me going

Comment

My SALARY doesnt even pay the Mortgage! Weve been to court once as they wanted reposession. Cant pay the bills & theres no food in the Cupboards. XMAS is on hold
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

3 years ago I lived on a smallholding (that i rented) and owned a small 3 bed house in a village that i had had for 15 years. I was at the smallholding for 5 years. In the last year that I was there I was burgled 5 times. I had 3 bikes stolen an 18k caravan my sons works Land Rover and every tool that I owned. We had an attempted theft of our 2 horses, which were then let loose on to the main road. My fences were torn down security lights and cameras smashed and my steel gates ripped off.
                      All this was on top of my wife being diagnosed with breast cancer and having to have Chemo and radio therapy. I can tell you I was close real close to ending it all, but I hung in there. My wife slowly got better, I sold my house, bought a stable yard and some land with a small cottage, quit my job and started on my own. Now I only work about 5 days a month have a fit and healthy wife, 2 lovely trucks, 2 lovely dogs, 50 chickens, 3 geese, 2 horses, 20 ducks and a happy fantastic life.
                      It will only get better if you make it. Now go grab life by the balls and make it work. Hang in there buddy.
                      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Karma?, (is that correct, btw?)

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
                        bought a stable yard and some land with a small cottage, quit my job and started on my own. Now I only work about 5 days a month have a fit and healthy wife, 2 lovely trucks, 2 lovely dogs, 50 chickens, 3 geese, 2 horses, 20 ducks and a happy fantastic life.
                        OMG - that would be my heaven.

Glad to see its all worked out for you and to hear your wife recovered.
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Sorry just read this, i was under the impression that this is what this forum was for, to talk to friends about your problems. Marky if your constantly down then i for one dont mind reading about it and trying to give a bit of support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                            i was under the impression that this is what this forum was for, to talk to friends about your problems.

nah, it's "hilux surf forum"... it used to be about cars, off road shenanigans, beer and bbq's...

dear dierdre's never been a member
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

chin up matey. even rodders is chipping in with support here and he's got a dose of permanent w@nker5 cramp!!! imagine having that!!!

is a crap time at the mo, but things will get better.
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                                Sorry just read this, i was under the impression that this is what this forum was for, to talk to friends about your problems. Marky if your constantly down then i for one dont mind reading about it and trying to give a bit of support.
                                Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                                nah, it's "hilux surf forum"... it used to be about cars, off road shenanigans, beer and bbq's...

dear dierdre's never been a member
                                Calm down kids. I think Albannach's point (albeit put Scottishly) is that Mark's not got it all that bad in his life and may some have underlying problems that are making him feel things are worse than they are.

Cars, beer and BBQs are definitely an important part of what is on this forum but there is an element of friendliness and supporting each other through the bad times too.

Comment

Working...
                                X